Best Christmas Movies...

Tools    

Santa Claus The Movie, no ifs buts or arguments I win! Watch it every year on Christmas Eve and its the only film i remember seeing as a child.

I can't believe I forgot about Grinch, I'm not changing my vote from Christmas Story, but the original is a classic as well.
Ahhh you can't forget about the Grinch!!! that is just a classic! I enjoy the Jim Carrey version as well! I will watch that one when it is on for sure.

I enjoyed Glen Morgans Black Christmas from last year! Goes without saying the original is classic.

Eyes Wide Shut!

ELF! - let the flaming begin! I don't care i love it its the best long live will ferrell!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
christmas story
miracle on 34th street(both versions)
christmas vacation

but i hate the santa clauses with tim allen. my ex husband ruined that for me. he would watch it every nite for ''research''. he dresses up as santa from october onto the new year!! so i have good laugh knowing i divorced santa at christmas time

The Polar Express

Bad Santa

PS. and scrooged

The Polar Express

Bad Santa

PS. and scrooged

I watched the Polar Express for the first time Friday on ABC Family. It was pretty good a very nice Christmas film! It had some really good songs.

Elf is a good one. They played it like all weekend a while back. I think I am sticking with the Grinch though. That one is will always be my favorite and it is coming on again on ABC Family on the 23rd!

christmas story
miracle on 34th street(both versions)
christmas vacation

but i hate the santa clauses with tim allen. my ex husband ruined that for me. he would watch it every nite for ''research''. he dresses up as santa from october onto the new year!! so i have good laugh knowing i divorced santa at christmas time
Well, I hope you walked away with a bag full of goodies!

Toy Story, not an actually Christmas Movie but I loved watching this in my childhood days!!! Every Christmas day...
And it's an animation of toys, Christmas all together would be great!!..

I am half agony, half hope.
Finally saw A Christmas Story. They were showing it for 24 hours again this year. It was so fun, we watched it twice.

Johann von Goethe

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Finally saw A Christmas Story. They were showing it for 24 hours again this year. It was so fun, we watched it twice.
I caught one of those showings, myself. That's become one of those "it's not Christmas til" phenomena.

I caught one of those showings, myself. That's become one of those "it's not Christmas til" phenomena.

Me too.... I love his Dad... and the deranged bunny...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Home Alone... I like this movie....

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Santa Claus Concurs the Martians!

Jingle All The Way and Home Alone. I like kid flicks.