Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

I personally don't like Starship Troopers that much...
the only good thing in there was denise richards

Three Amigos (the only film I ever actually walked out of at the theater)

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

What, you dont like Starship Troppers-its amazing. However, Starship Troppers 2 was terrible, but that was all due to lack of funding in my view.

What, you dont like Starship Troppers-its amazing. However, Starship Troppers 2 was terrible, but that was all due to lack of funding in my view.
Yeah I guess you're right...ST 2 sure sucks!! No 2nd comments about It!!!

i,ve got big bored with the recent movie Hitman.

I personally don't like Starship Troopers that much...
That movie is pretty good. I'm serious.

Giant bugs.

Hot chicks.

You should be happy to know that I JUST NOW found out that "they're" making a 3rd Starship Troopers! HELL YEAH!

Starship Troopers: Marauder http://imdb.com/title/tt0844760/
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
it's one of the worst movies of all time imo
I'm not going to say that Troopers was a great movie (the acting was crappy, the whole thing was campy), but I think there is a lot of misunderstanding of the story, and how it was presented, and crap has been piled on the movie because of that.
As an example, when I was walking out of the theater after seeing it, I can remember hearing a number of people, mostly younger kids, saying how bad it was because of the "silly" look of the uniforms, and the very odd way it would seem to switch from you watching a movie, to you being a part of it - specifically in the way it would sometimes change into what I imagine WWII war documentaries that were shown in theaters during the war, were like. The costumes were actually pretty eerie in how close they seemed to what I have seen of Nazi uniforms, and that was on purpose as well, as that type of military based culture is exactly what was being portrayed in the book.
I'm sure it helped me that I read the book long before the movie came out, and again after first hearing about it being made, but I think its that people didn't get that the movie, and the book, were purposefully like that. That's how it was intended to be. As usual, it was done much better in the book, and you were able to really get a feel for it, but it has seemed to me that a large amount of the bashing this movie takes is based on people not understanding it, rather than it just being bad overall.

There was one part of the movie that wasn't carried over from the book that I think might have made a difference, but to do it would have put the budget through the roof (it would have made for some VERY cool FX tho). All those troopers you see landing the in big ships, and running around on the battlefield in t-shirts and such is not what was done in the book. The book had the troopers pretty much launching out of the ships in orbit in self contained individual drop ships and they went around a lot in augmented armor and such... would have made for much better battle scenes...

A system of cells interlinked
I like Starship Troopers. It IS a sci-fi parody film, and people seem to miss that sometimes. As a goofy parody, it totally works.

Well, The fantastic 4 the movie.

That movie is pretty good. I'm serious.

Giant bugs.

Hot chicks.

You should be happy to know that I JUST NOW found out that "they're" making a 3rd Starship Troopers! HELL YEAH!

Starship Troopers: Marauder http://imdb.com/title/tt0844760/
Yeah Hot "chics"

who was the other chic who has a nude scene? lovely

Yeah Hot "chics"

Diz, my favorite character in the film. Played by the lovely Dina Meyer...

why hate on blair witch?
Yeah, I like it. It is very unique and it has started a trend for the so-called mockumentary films in Hollywood.
Because I hate the concept of the movie...I fill that those in the movie who performed that so called Blair Witch Project are stupid...That just for me...I know you people like that kind of movie I can't blame you...

Movie Forums Critic
Balls of fury
Kangaroo Jack
Blair Witch Project

Thats my list of the most hates..

I hate the ending of I am Legend:

WARNING: "I Am Legend" spoilers below
damn Will Smith He kill his self.

I hate Seeker I shouldn't have watch it!! It's a true movie for kids...ONLY

Yeah Hot "chics"

That's Dina Meyer. She's also in the Saw film franchise.

Superman Returns

Most hate it.
Source? Because the ones I tend to check have most people liking it. Let's take Rotten Tomatoes, for instance, a site that collects all the newspaper reviews around the country and calculates a percentage of positive and negative reviews. Superman Returns clocks in at 77% positive, currently. Far from "most" of the people hating it, not even half of them do. Personally, I really enjoyed the film, and I own it on DVD.

This film doesn't qualify for this topic.