Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Holy crap. I just quit on Bringing Up Baby. Over a half hour in and it wasn't an arbitrary or idiosyncratic decision. I was watching it with three other people and we all had had enough of Katherine Hepburn's character and the contrived and frenetic pace. Classic screwball comedy my asterisk.
Shutting this off was a very wise decision. I wish I could have done the same, but I was watching it for a Hall of Fame.

Shutting this off was a very wise decision. I wish I could have done the same, but I was watching it for a Hall of Fame.
I've had plenty of opportunities to watch this film, but for some unknown reason I always seemed to have an aversion to sitting down and watching it (and would always opt for something else). Starting to look like my instincts were right.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Halloween 8 is total garbage, it wasn't even very funny. I've been watching the whole halloween franchise in sequence and I liked every other version up to it, but i just can't stand this. They went full scream style with this one and didn't do a good job.

One of my all-time fave Woody Allen movies. Loved it & need to see it again.

Oof, huge waste of talent here. Scorsese’s 40 mins segment was okay, but boring.

Coppola’s segment was execrable.

Woody’s was okay, but I bailed out just before the end. It became childish & silly.

Couldn’t make heads or tails of this movie. Huge fan of Andrea, but had to bail out.

raw (2017), such a grotesque filled movie....

raw (2017), such a grotesque filled movie....
I enjoyed Raw. I didn't think it took itself too seriously but I can understand that it mightn't appeal to some people

I think malignant is a giant piece of comedic trash and I couldn't even finish it.
Doesn’t appeal to me at all. The trailer looks so dumb.

Ouch, really? I was just about to watch that. I don’t care about spoilers at all - so what’s wrong with it?
Just my tastes I think. I struggle with films where the characters suddenly burst into song if I'm not prepared for it!

Just my tastes I think. I struggle with films where the characters suddenly burst into song if I'm not prepared for it!
Oh god. I’m so with you on that. Maybe I should avoid it then. Even Dancer in the Dark was a tough sell.

Oh god. I’m so with you on that. Maybe I should avoid it then. Even Dancer in the Dark was a tough sell.
See Dancer in the Dark is one of my favourite films of all time. I dislike musicals generally, but I love von Trier and I love Bjork. I thought the way the music was created in that was sublime. It's interesting and brilliant film-making with a tragic ending. Right up my street.

CODA just struck me as a cheap remake. But maybe I should give it another chance.

See Dancer in the Dark is one of my favourite films of all time. I dislike musicals generally, but I love von Trier and I love Bjork. I thought the way the music was created in that was sublime. It's interesting and brilliant film-making with a tragic ending. Right up my street.

CODA just struck me as a cheap remake. But maybe I should give it another chance.
I love Lars. It’s just my least favourite. I think it had a kind of cruelty to it which is typical of him but just a bit too much of it. But yes, I’m a fan of Bjork too. The film just didn’t quite gel for me, though the soundtrack was great. I might need to rewatch it. The issue I have with most musicals is exactly the impossibility of suspension of disbelief when people randomly start singing.