MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Not sure how the numbers would shake out, but I believe early May I was offered Otani for Giolito and turned it down. That could have got me the title potentially, since Offense is my current struggle overall points wise.

An interesting thought. I was gonna do something similar, try to roughly estimate production from injured and/or traded players to see how little we'd have to change to swing outcomes. I'll throw Ohtani/May into that and let you know how it looks.

Not sure how the numbers would shake out, but I believe early May I was offered Otani for Giolito and turned it down. That could have got me the title potentially, since Offense is my current struggle overall points wise.
Nah... but you should definitely have taken the deal. Live a little my friend!

By my very rough initial calculations Trout's injury has cost me somewhere between 17 and 25 standings points, mostly because the exact categories he's best in would make the most difference.

Yeah I posted some tweet awhile back detailing the rise in IL time.

It's definitely up in general, and just anecdotally I'd say it's up among particularly good players even more than random, but I don't have data to back that up.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah I posted some tweet awhile back detailing the rise in IL time.

It's definitely up in general, and just anecdotally I'd say it's up among particularly good players even more than random, but I don't have data to back that up.
Could be wrong but I think the stints are shorter than they used to be as far as how long they have to stay on it?

Correct, the minimum stint is now 10 days instead of 15. I believe that was new to last year, if not the year before.

There's still been way more of it in terms of both instances and days (and the biggest ones have been months), but they don't have to be as long, technically.

Winker getting hurt and Cruz getting used to AL Beast pitching couldnt have come at a worse time. Damn, thats the game though. I got off light with the uncontrollable screwings unlike some/most of our rosters.

Is it too early to talk changes for next year? I'd love to have a few N/A slots next year. Maybe even add a category or two? I know @Yoda has mentioned it a few times and several of the options. Let's do it. Maybe one more offensive and pitching category?