Tools    

Since nobody put a new picture. Try this one
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200716_150759.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	66250  

It was??? But it seems to turn when i upload it. Let me try this.
Attachments

Name:	20200716_150759.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	66262  

It is Christopher Lloyd in Jack Nicholson's Goin' South. That was post-One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and pre-"Taxi".

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You're good... It is Christopher Lloyd. What's next?

Natalie Wood? Or maybe Demi Moore??

No...she won an Emmy for her work on a daytime soap but is better known for an hour long fantasy drama series based on a movie that ran for five seasons.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Here's a new one:

He looks like a very young Johnny Whitaker, (TV's "Family Affair" and "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters").

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
He does resemble Johnny Whitaker, but it's not Johnny Whitaker.

Really? He looks so much like Johnny Whitaker as a child.

When I met Johnny Whitaker many years ago, he looked so much like his younger self that I told him that "he could be his own father", but this kid could be the twin brother of him as a young child.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
No...she won an Emmy for her work on a daytime soap but is better known for an hour long fantasy drama series based on a movie that ran for five seasons.
5 seasons?????? More like 7 seasons!!!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Try this one
Attachments

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	66577  

Sorry i'm still lookin a way to put picture on the right side...

The quality of the image is crap, but looks like Dean Stockwell, probably from an episode of "The Twilight Zone" called "A Quality of Mercy".

For the record Stockwell was famous before that. He was a child actor.

Even with the face full of mud you found it...