Return of the Controversial Cranberry Thread

Tools    

If someone genetically manipulated cranberries so they taste better would you eatthem
31.58%
6 votes
Heck yeah! New and improved baby!
26.32%
5 votes
No, what if I turn into a cranberry!?
42.11%
8 votes
Depends if it tastes good.
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

history *is* moralizing
all i can say i'm a very experiment-friendly frog

and what one may miss most when not in the US of A is the best cocktail on earth!

make mine Vodka-cranberry anytime!

Well, i like to see GM food in use, i don't like cranberries, whos dumb idea was it to use it with turkey YUUUK!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
i don't like cranberries, whos dumb idea was it to use it with turkey YUUUK!!!
Bite....your......tongue.....sir....

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sedai
This thread is hilarious.

I refuse to articulate a stance on cranberries until after the holidays.

(yum, yum)
Hedging your bets, eh?
Play it safe if you like, but you'll not be able to say you told us so, later.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Bite....your......tongue.....sir....

i'm on the verge of biting it for him, but only coz i don't think he knows his arm from his arse when it comes to GM

calm....calm....think of cranberries....mmmmmm

Originally Posted by Golgot

i'm on the verge of biting it for him, but only coz i don't think he knows his arm from his arse when it comes to GM

And people thought i was crazy! Cool down Golgot

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
And people thought i was crazy! Cool down Golgot
I ain't even warmed up yet my young zeitgeist sluice

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by MinionTV
i likey GM. it tastey betters than ogganix.
oh, man! another language i don't know! someone help me outta here!

Put me in your pocket...
And so it shall be Anny my sweet...Send em' over!
Let the good work begin
You've got it sweet blibby...
....I made my second batch of cranberry sauce today and as they were popping I thought of you.

I whipped up the batch I made last year with the Port wine (the color is brilliant)...and this morning I made a new recipe with Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur. I think you would like both. It's interesting how each taste a little different as well as the color being different. There is no such thing as plain red!

Now...where would you like them?

We definitely need some sort of sprinkler system in here
I fear it would only enhance my mood...
...hmmmm......barefoot and wet while simmering my red saucy berries.

i think you MEANT to say cranberry didnt you? of course you did....

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I hope no one loses a cranberry?

You two made my day. Lose a cranberry...I was thinking about this as I was simmering my red berries and they were popping.

Excellent! How do you like your cranberries Golgot? In a sauce? In Sweet Potatoes? In Muffins? In a dessert?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Excellent! How do you like your cranberries Golgot? In a sauce? In Sweet Potatoes? In Muffins? In a dessert?
If i were to say 'between honeyed baps' would i need to turn on a hose?

Generally tho, in a tall cool alcoholic drink, froggy stylee. (Wait, i think i may need to re-phrase that)

history *is* moralizing
Generally tho, in a tall cool alcoholic drink, froggy stylee. (Wait, i think i may need to re-phrase that)

why? i find the expression sweet and sexy!
in fact, i discovered cranberries under the name dzęrvenes, in Latvia, friends and myself would go for a walk in the woods and twas always so new for me (a city kid) to find berries under the moss. in Latvia, you can buy them in plastic bags all mixed with sugar powder, mmmh

You've got it sweet blibby...
....I made my second batch of cranberry sauce today and as they were popping I thought of you. ?

Now...where would you like them?
Cranberries POP?? Since when? Oh my i feel i may faint, my second favourite seasonal snack also pops! Popcorn....yummm. But cranberries popping? thats madness.
I fear it would only enhance my mood...
...hmmmm......barefoot and wet while simmering my red saucy berries. ?
Anny, you talk of a heaven i only i can imgaine....you are fast becoming the undisputed.....

QUEEN OF THE CRAN!

Now almighty Queen of the Cranberries...adorn your

CROWN OF MANY CRANBERRIES!

[WARNING: Crown of Cranberries has known to leak Cranberry Juice which may sting eyes and cause blindness. Wash immediatly.]

All hail the queen of CRAN! (Can i be king? DO with me what you desire oh Queen of Crann )

I take it the Queen of Crannberries dislikes her crown??

If so i shall burn it in the FIRE OF A THOUSAND FLAMES AND A CRANBERRY CHRISTMAS WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN!

*Runs off screaming*

Put me in your pocket...
I take it the Queen of Crannberries dislikes her crown??

If so i shall burn it in the FIRE OF A THOUSAND FLAMES AND A CRANBERRY CHRISTMAS WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN!
NO! No! no!!!!!

I'm so sorry blibbly. Please forgive me. I've been quite stressed lately between Thanksgiving, work, the kids, school conferences (the aftermath of which I'm still feeling), work, planning and getting together two separate birthday parties (both kids were born on the same day only two years apart), kicking my daughters' rear into gear on a few things, Dr.s' appointments, phone meetings, husband re-training, getting ready for christmas and work that I think I'm shutting down a wee bit. I'm very sorry.

I absolutely LOVE the crown you gave me. Thank you for the thoughtful and lovely crown. I'm very flattered...you're such a sweetie. If you still want too, I would be honored to have you as my king of cranberries. I've been lookng up some new recipes and am eager to experiment for christmas. Can I offer you a Crantini or cranberry cocktail for starters?

Golgot...I'm not sure what 'between honeyed baps' means...but it sure rolls off the tongue nicely.

NO! No! no!!!!!

I'm so sorry blibbly. Please forgive me.

I absolutely LOVE the crown you gave me. Thank you for the thoughtful and lovely crown. I'm very flattered...you're such a sweetie. If you still want too, I would be honored to have you as my king of cranberries. :
The Queen.........HAS RETURNED! HURRAH! Now be careful of that crown, took me three tubs of paste to put that together.

am eager to experiment for christmas. Can I offer you a Crantini or cranberry cocktail for starters?:
Experiment ay? Two words that should always go together, Experimentation and Cranberries...Now this sounds interesting

I'll have one Crantini with a side of experimentation...