Martin Luther King Day

Tools    

Happy Martin Luther King Day!!

Didn't see it.
Did most people here get the day off either from school or work? I guess I'm really more interested in the work question.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
Did most people here get the day off either from school or work? I guess I'm really more interested in the work question.

Hiya Jim

I had the day off, but it was the first time this company has recognized it, and actually started this year because of employee request. Quite a step for the owners of this place believe me. First time I have had the day off since 1989.

_S

Originally Posted by jamesglewisf

Someone has to be here everyday 24/7... So nope... I had to work.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

We celebrated by eating a huge turkey dinner like on Thanksgiving. On tv they showed parades. I think we should come up with some holiday traditions (that don't include cranberries) for this new holiday. Flowers, candy, turkey, fireworks, plant a tree, etc.. have all been taken. We need something new. Hhmm... what do you think?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I had to go to work for Martin Luther King Day. To be honest, it felt like any other day. Nothing but work. It must of felt like that because I usually never get out when it's someone's birthday or a day to remember someone who changed this country.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Sorry I Hate school!Anyway in honer of the holiday we have to wrirte a four page report on Martin's life!
I had it all done late since I forgot about it.Well a c will be ok I guess!Are you guys
Off from work/Because my dad is not!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I had the day off but it was coincidence.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Happy Martin Luther King Day!!
Is that like a national holiday or is it left up the individual employer

I think it's national because the bank and post office were closed.