Hi Everyone

Tools    

My name is Molly and I really like movies. My favorite genre by far is those movies from the 1980's. My favorite movie is Some Kind Of Wonderful starring Eric Stoltz, Mary Stuart Masterson, and Lea Thompson. Masterson is my all time favorite actress. I also love her in Fried Green Tomatoes and Benny & Joon just to name a few. Other than the movies I am in jogging and also cooking. I am currently 23 years old and I work as a Speech Therapist in a hospital. I also have a really big day coming up very soon which I probably won't shut up about and that is I am getting married to my wonderful Fiance Chad on May 28th, 2011.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Welcome to the board Molly. Hopefully you enjoy it here. I'm quite a new member myself and certainly feel at home very quickly

And wow looking at your movies list you certainly seem to be a big John Hughes fan

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

PS, I had such a crush on Watts when I was younger!

Thanks for the welcome and the smiley.

Thank you, I can't believe it is just 1 day over a month and I will be married. Watts is such and great character. If I was a guy she would be everything I'd want in a girl.