You're in a zombie apocalypse

Tools    

So you find yourself in a zombie apocalypse you could only choose three weapons to take with you. One personal item such as a CD player or a photo ect. You can also get one female sidekick or male. The sidekick you choose must be human and cannot contain any powers. And a robot, but it can't be a robot that resembles a human.

Edit ☝️.. No futuristic weapons or personal items. But you're allowed a futuristic robot 🤖. Benj and Corax can keep their choices as I didn't specify

Also you get to choose what zombie apocalypse you find yourself in.

Will it be I'm legend zombies?

World war z zombies?

The last of us zombies?

Resident evil zombies?

The walking dead zombies? There rubbish zombies though so if you're feeling hardcore don't choose them. Or you could pick zombies from a movie that isn't in the options I gave.

Here Is my choices 👇

Weapons... A sorn of shot gun. A flame thrower. A a small axe for close contact attacks.

Sidekick.... Mila Kunis from The book of Eli

Personal item.... An MP3 player

Robot.... A Droidey Car. Properly butchered the name but they are those droids from The phantom menace that role.

I'm feeling hardcore so choose to be in a ...The last of us zombie apocalypse

So you find yourself in a zombie apocalypse you could only choose three weapons to take with you. One personal item such as a CD player or a photo ect. You can also get one female sidekick or male. And a robot, but it can't be a robot that resembles a human.

First off, Romero Zombies. Nice and slow and dumb. Just that swarming "mass man" that terrorized Ortega y Gassett.

Robot? Either Wall-E because he is rugged and useful and can scout, repair, and scavenge OR one of the Flying Death Balls from Phantasm because they have plow through masses of undead.

Sidekick. Gandalf or Superman. They're OP and can keep you secure.

Weapons. A suppressed carbine shooting subsonic ammo. A pike-spear because these don't need reloading and do damage at least some distance. A machete for close in "get off me" work.

Personal Item? A book detailing basic first aid and wild plants that are safe to eat, etc. Or a nuclear powered air craft carrier, because it is an item and if I own it is mine, a personal belonging.

First off, Romero Zombies. Nice and slow and dumb. Just that swarming "mass man" that terrorized Ortega y Gassett.

Robot? Either Wall-E because he is rugged and useful and can scout, repair, and scavenge OR one of the Flying Death Balls from Phantasm because they have plow through masses of undead.

Sidekick. Gandalf or Superman. They're OP and can keep you secure.

Weapons. A suppressed carbine shooting subsonic ammo. A pike-spear because these don't need reloading and do damage at least some distance. A machete for close in "get off me" work.

Personal Item? A book detailing basic first aid and wild plants that are safe to eat, etc. Or a nuclear powered air craft carrier, because it is an item and if I own it is mine, a personal belonging.

I like your list but I forgot to mention your sidekick must be a mortal human no wizardry or powers

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
So you find yourself in a zombie apocalypse you could only choose three weapons to take with you. One personal item such as a CD player or a photo ect. You can also get one female sidekick or male. And a robot, but it can't be a robot that resembles a human.

World war z zombies?

The last of us zombies?

Resident evil zombies?

The walking dead zombies? There rubbish zombies though so if you're feeling hardcore don't choose them. Or you could pick zombies from a movie that isn't in the options I gave.

Here Is my choices 👇

Weapons... A sorn of shot gun. A flame thrower. A a small axe for close contact attacks.

Sidekick.... Mila Kunis from The book of Eli

Personal item.... An MP3 player

Robot.... A Droidey Car. Properly butchered the name but they are those droids from The phantom menace that role.

I'm feeling hardcore so choose to be in a ...The last of us zombie apocalypse

ZOMBIE TYPE: Night of the Living Dead shamblers: their knees evidently cannot bend, and thus can easily be outrun even by Steven Hawking.

WEAPONS: You didn't specify any specific technological level, here -- and you allowed yourself a "Phantom Menace" robot, after all -- so: Star Trek phaser. Star Wars light saber. And one of those belt buckle shotgun thingies like Tom Savini had, in From Dusk Till Dawn.

PERSONAL ITEM: Rocketeer-style jet pack.

SIDEKICK: My wife. (We go everywhere together.)

ROBOT: K-9, from the Doctor Who series.

Yeah... I'm ready. Bring it.
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

A problem with robots is the battery problem. If you're robot needs exotic fuels or gobs of electricity to recharge (physics implies that it would), then you've got a short-term resource here. So a "fantasy bot" that doesn't need recharging (e.g., nuclear battery) or which can recharge in the sun is a must or a sort of "magic" robot that just indefinitely is required. Otherwise, your robot is going to be a boat anchor in a few days.

ZOMBIE TYPE: Night of the Living Dead shamblers: their knees evidently cannot bend, and thus can easily be outrun even by Steven Hawking.

WEAPONS: You didn't specify any specific technological level, here -- and you allowed yourself a "Phantom Menace" robot, after all -- so: Star Trek phaser. Star Wars light saber. And one of those belt buckle shotgun thingies like Tom Savini had, in From Dusk Till Dawn.

PERSONAL ITEM: Rocketeer-style jet pack.

SIDEKICK: My wife. (We go everywhere together.)

ROBOT: K-9, from the Doctor Who series.

Yeah... I'm ready. Bring it.

I just edited my op but you could keep your choices since I didn't specify that you're not allowed futuristic weapons or futuristic personal items 😎 your robot can be futuristic though. But yeah I reckon you're definitely survive the apocalypse

The biggest problems will still be water, food, and shelter. Most people only know how to get clean water from a faucet and think that food is delivered by storks to grocery shelves. Without water you're dead in days. And you have to sleep, so you need shelter. And if a chain swarm shows up, it'd better be good shelter.

A priority would be a hardened facility with a hand pump well or proximity to a clear stream. And then there is food. Where are you going to get your food? Is game safe to eat? If so, do you have a lifetime's supply of hunting supplies? Can you farm? You'd better learn. Indeed, most of your time would probably be spent farming. And without gas-powered farm equipment, farming is endless toil.

Countless individuals and businesses receive an overwhelming volume of unsolicited emails advertising dubious products, services, or fraudulent schemes. These messages often contain suspicious links or attachments that may lead to phishing attempts or malware infections, endangering users' sensitive information and financial security.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

World war z zombies?

The last of us zombies?

Resident evil zombies?

The walking dead zombies?
Arenīt those Zombie Apocalypses all the same except for their cause of infection along with their movement speed and/or grade of intelligence they keep after infection? I mean...a bunch of zombies are eating up mankind, itīs all the same at the end!

As much as iīd love to participate in this thread, i am so sick and tired of the whole zombie-formula, that i just donīt find any interest in this, except for leaving smart-assed comments like i just did.