Best Comedies Ever?

Tools    

In my mind, when it comes to comedy, The Naked Gun always tops the list. I've watched that movie a million times and always see something new. I recently rented Black Dynamite and thought that was hilarious, but I'll warn you... it's the greatest movie ever, AND the worst.

I am little orthodox in this matter. I love the man Charlichaplin so much that i cant tell you about other films. I love all his films. He is the best actor of all time.

Meet the focker by ben stiller... or home alone 2. Its old but still fun.

I like the show. After the first season or so I've only seen episodes here and there, but I usually like them. I really liked Imaginationland. I think that's what it was called. It was a three part story.

I like the show. After the first season or so I've only seen episodes here and there, but I usually like them. I really liked Imaginationland. I think that's what it was called. It was a three part story.
The show changes a lot after Season 3. Don't know think you'd really like those Seasons, 4-12.

Imaginationland was during that time and was very good, yeah.

Extremely shocking - but at the same time one of the films that made me pee my pants the most out of laughter, it's outrageously funny (and horrible, it will make you both cringe and laugh at the same time - the film is masquerading as a serious drama, but it's really a comedy in case you would ever doubt it). HAPPINESS

Caddyshack, the hangover, airplane, planes trains and automobiles,