Horror movies

Tools    

When I first arrived here I was pretty intimated by certain members ability to speak their minds in such an elequent manner... I used to spend quite a bit of time working on my posts trying to get them to sound equally intelligent... then I realized "hey, I'm a smart guy and I have the IQ test to prove it, it doesn't matter that I type off half a$$ed messages" LOL... since then my mofo life has been lived stress free and I am loving it! There's too much stress and worries out there in the real world, no need to bring it to one of our forms of release!

Here's a few more Horror's I be Diggin a' plenty
  • * Carrie
    *Of Unknown Orgin - a giant frickin rat **** with Peter Wellers Head.
    *Terror Train - it's got Jamie Lee Curtis star of Halloween and the grewsome ***** takes place all ona train.
    *Silver Bullet - great Werewolf Flick, I say
    *Wolfen - it's not so much a Werewolf movie, it's about a bunch of super smart Wolf's that want there territory back.
    *Asylum - great stuff,sort of like Dead of Night mention above be yours truly with a bunch of spooky stories intewlocking with the main story.

lbj.......you win for the coolest avatars....i've loved all of them.

mightymouse.....i have no trouble with eloquence ....it's conflict i steer around whenever possible,

Phantasm and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are still the best Horror.

Calm Down morbidodyssey you'be posting like a mad scientist

explain to me what you like about Phantasm I have it on DVD but haven't popped it in yet.

I need a title of a Horror Movie Where the man could turn to sand and at one point in the movie they were in a factory and the man who could turn into sand burned his arm into a glass knife and at the end they killed him by burning in a factory kilm i think, and if im correct i think i remember maybe in the begging they were showing a child whose father sewed the little boy mouth shut,<br> Then another movie i cant think of the name, it was like the devil came back and it was the end time people were dead and they were still in thier cars and the cars were still on the roads and it had a black crow who turned into a white man wiht blonde hair and the people who were still alive were trying to run from him and went to a old black lady's house and sh lived by a cornfeild, I cannot remember any more about this movie... Someone please help me with these Titles Thank you

djtytaz...

the first film sounds like Sleepstalker (1995), not a bad movie...

the second film sounds like Stephan King's The Stand (1994) which is a TV mini series...

Hope that helps

I actually saw this new horror flick that I thought was pretty good - called Rest Stop. I originally saw an ad for it on TV then heard a friend talking about it (he saw it at Fangoria). Check it out for a good watch.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I just watched Hostel and it had lots of gore. Was an interesting movie.

Speaking of Horror Movies if anyone wants any classic horror movies or new ones just email me at [email protected]

speaking of horror movies - **off topic probably a bit sorry**

What do you all think about movies that go straight to DVD being released for download... like this new Tara Reid horror flick "Incubus" being released on halloween or what ever... there are a few trailers on youtube but this one is pretty sick, I think someone got their hands on the footage early..

check it out if you want...

I think everyone is looking for new ways to scare people and it comes off as a laugh instead of a scream. I mean 13 Ghosts, some of the ghosts looked freaky, but wasn't scary enough. The story lacked, too.

I think good Horror movies went out with the passing of time. In recent years, has there been one that has been classified as a truly good horror movie?

I totally agree ... did you see "Hellraiser I" freaks ? spcially that daemon with sunglasses

Originally Posted by Dark Nyte
I just watched Hostel and it had lots of gore. Was an interesting movie.
I thought "Hostel" was uneven and disjointed at best. Interesting premise, but ultimately it collapses into cliche.

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
SHINING!!! Absolute terror! Kubrick's attempt I mean of course.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Tyler

Wolf Creek is probably the last good horror film I've seen of recent times.

Kool Aid Man
Originally Posted by spudracer
OTT???

Well, they don't scare me either, but it's always good to see something out there that might scare a friend or even a girlfriend.

The last few "horror" flicks have pretty much catered to laughter more than screams. House on Haunted Hill, Thirteen Ghosts, Jeepers Creepers, etc., all really haven't had the scare factor to make them true Horror Movies. Granted, I watched House on Haunted Hill with a group of girls(girlfriend and her roommates), and they jumped at a couple of places, but other than that, wasn't really scared.

It would be creepy to have a black & white horror film back on the big screen. Now, I'm not talking about bringing back a classic, but more or less make a new film classic style.

Have a creature hidden from the light of the camera until the very end, but have the picture in black and white too. Blair Witch was somewhat creepy due to the fact you could never see what was actually out there, only the reactions, which is good. They did, however, take that too far with 2 sequels.
Well when i seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning and it was more funny than it was scary i went with my girlfriend and her best friend and then i took my best friend and we laughed the whole time it was retarded and i hated the movie the gore was totally fake and it sucked but a black and white movie would be cool like a remake of Dracula or something that would be awesome.

The last horror(I mean horror)movie I've seen was The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Remake.

I know these questions may be a little blunt, but these two horror movies i am looking for will most likely be the 80's or early 90's. I was probably only in first grade so i can not really remember the name.

The first one....An old man, wearing a black robe (sort of like the grim reaper), reading stories or possibly telling him information to a little boy, who is green or like a goblin lookin (with vampire teeth), When he walks he is like hunched over and crawls. Now he is spying on a group of people in an old mantion. Who begin to die because of hauntings. At the end of the movie a woman leaves the house and zombies start coming up from under the ground, She gets into a car and they start trying to stop the car (music is going) Thats all i remember...So if you can please help me that would be awesome.

Another one, These people are in like a graveyard i believe with demons...but demons can not leave the graveyard...I beleive they come alive at nighttime. So when people go in to the graveyard they get killed unless they make it out before they get them

If you can please help me out that would be excellent

[email protected]

A system of cells interlinked
Wow... A triple post on your first post. Nice work!

Second film is Night Breed, I think. Please delete two of your (tripled) posts...

Thank you SEDAI....that was the movie, now i just have to get this other one

The first one....An old man, wearing a black robe (sort of like the grim reaper), reading stories or possibly telling him information to a little boy, who is green or like a goblin lookin 8-14yrs (with vampire teeth), When he walks he is like hunched over and crawls. Now he is spying on a group of people in an old mantion. Who begin to die because of hauntings or being murdered. towards the end of the movie a woman runs out of the house and zombies start coming up from under the ground, She gets into a car and they start trying to stop the car (creepy fast music is playing for soundtrack) Thats all i remember...So if you can please help me that would be awesome.
[email protected]