Spoiler Tag

Tools    

Morbida
Hey just wandering on yalls spoiler tag u made what did ur code in the headinclude template look like......I created on but it dont look near as good at your alls!

Morbida
this is a example of what I got but its jut not waht I want!

http://forums.boonism.com/showthread...=&threadid=864

Morbida
Yea so did I this is what I did, may be you can show me how you did yours cause I realy like the way it looks!

I edited headinclude template and added this

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------.spoiler {color: black; background: black}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I created a custom vB tag. For vB Code tag, I used spoiler. For vB Code replacement, I used:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<font class=spoiler>{param}</font>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For vB Code example, I used
WARNING: spoilers below
Spoiler text
. For vB Code explanation, I used
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The [spoiler] tag allows you to place text in your message that is unreadable, unless someone highlites it. This makes viewing the text a deliberate effort. This is for posting messages about things where you might not wish to give away plot points to those that haven't seen it yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Use parameter should be set to no.

I got this off the vb forums.....but yours look so much better was just hoping you culd help me out a bit