Post Y👀r Dating Profile!

Tools    

Here's my actual dating profile:
(No, not really)

I have a Ph.D. in film studies from Marguerite Duras University, where I wrote my dissertation on the influence of Soviet montage on postmodern cinema.
The difference between you and me, Minio is; I may not have a lot of "credentials" or "training", but I'll tell you one thing... I'm a Ph.D. in pain.

(I'm also obviously well-versed in quoting early episodes of The Simpsons.)

True confession: I've got a Marie's Greatest Hits CD that I bought at a discount record store!
And I do have to say, based on that CD, she's a far better singer than I ever gave her credit for.

True confession: I've got a Marie's Greatest Hits CD that I bought at a discount record store!
And I do have to say, based on that CD, she's a far better singer than I ever gave her credit for.
I can dig that! Does it have Paper Roses? I think that was a big hit for her.

I can dig that! Does it have Paper Roses? I think that was a big hit for her.
Of course!
It's got a couple duets with famous country singers too.

Sadly, the CD is in storage... and I remember something weird about it, like it had no cover. I think it might have been a homemade copy or something (with a printed list of the songs where the cover would be). Or maybe the cover just got lost - I'd need to look at the CD to tell. Guess that's why it was sold at a discount. I bought it at the Princeton Record Exchange (kind of a famous record store in NJ).

Of course!
It's got a couple duets with famous country singers too.

Sadly, the CD is in storage... and I remember something weird about it, like it had no cover. I think it might have been a homemade copy or something (with a printed list of the songs where the cover would be). Or maybe the cover just got lost - I'd need to look at the CD to tell. Guess that's why it was sold at a discount. I bought it at the Princeton Record Exchange (kind of a famous record store in NJ).
Is this the CD:

Hi. I'm Fred. I like tacos and '71 cabernet, and my favorite color is magenta.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don’t need a date.
Here, have some dates anyway:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.