The Jurassic Park Kid.

Tools    

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.. but I only just discovered this, and for some reason, it BLEW MY MIND!

Joseph Mazzello who played Tim Murphy in the movie Jurassic Park (1993) also played the part of Dustin Moskovitz in The Social Network (2010).

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

I didn't notice him in The Social Network, but then again I don't think I've seen any of his post-1995 movies besides The Social Network.

Perhaps the best child star of the '90s.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sure no one would recognize him, he's hardly in the film at all.

He was also in The Pacific and expect to see him in G.I. Joe 2

Suspect's Reviews

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
He was also in the HBO mini-series "The Pacific"

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Jurassic Park is one of my favorites and I just watched The Pacific and did not come anywhere close to putting those two together at all. Thanks for posting this zenderella.

that's what she said...
My step-dad (The Pacific Fan) lol, told me about it and I couldn't believe it! I dont think he looks the same at all because I would have never guessed they were the same person (unlike many other child stars who are now adults and look the same haha). But yeah, thats neat!! Too bad he didn't star in more movies as a child... he was a good one!