Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

That was Boo Radley (Robert Duvall), their mysterious neighbor who supposedly never left his house.
Can you plz explain what has he got to do with the plot, Mark? Why didn't he supposedly ever leave his house?

i have the following questions:

Who did harm to the woman?
Who attacked the kids?
Is it the same person?
What happened to him/her?

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Suicide Squad -

Strong review to follow.
\\

Army of Darkness -

Haven't seen the Evil Dead movies in at least four or five years so i wasn't sure how i would feel about this. It was a lot of fun, Bruce Campbell is just so entertaining to watch. He was at his monster killin', wise-cracking best here.The film was really absurd and cheesy at times, like various Ash one liners and everything that happens in the fight with the little people.That is what makes the film so fun though, the way it is handled. I know how stupid it was but i found Ash's long face when he comes out of one of the books hilarious, actually the second face it changed to before going back to normal was even better. The monsters in this looked hilarious, i cracked up when the one came out of the wall at the start that Ash was trying to climb up, so were the skeletons. Fun film. Kind of want to rewatch the first two now.

Camo, you do know that
isn't the only rating you can use?
I agree but really like Camo. I give your post

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Can you plz explain what has he got to do with the plot, Mark? Why didn't he supposedly ever leave his house?

Who attacked the kids?
Is it the same person?
WARNING: "Ending" spoilers below
Her racist father apparently beat her, and yes, he later attacked the kids because their father, Atticus, basically showed in court that he did it. Boo, who had secretly been watching over the kids, apparently killed him with a knife, but to save Boo from the notoriety of town hero, the sheriff decides the official story will be that the father fell on his knife and was killed.

At the beginning, Atticus' kids are shown looking around the Radley property for Boo who is the victim of many rumors in the town because his dad won't let him out of the house. Most of the rumors concern some sort of past violence and that Boo is a monster, but it turns out that he's just terribly shy and socially-backward and was kept inside to protect him from others.

Saw (2004) - James Wan *rewatch*

- Directional debut of probably my favorite director working today. It's simple and perfect horror with a lot of nice technique with the usual and fantastic James Wan touch. Entertaining, stressful and very well-done that's a brilliant and awesome horror movie that everybody can like. The ending is also sick. Want it or not James Wan is the modern day John Carpenter.
-

WARNING: "Ending" spoilers below
Her racist father apparently beat her, and yes, he later attacked the kids because their father, Atticus, basically showed in court that he did it. Boo, who had secretly been watching over the kids, apparently killed him with a knife, but to save Boo from the notoriety of town hero, the sheriff decides the official story will be that the father fell on his knife and was killed.

At the beginning, Atticus' kids are shown looking around the Radley property for Boo who is the victim of many rumors in the town because his dad won't let him out of the house. Most of the rumors concern some sort of past violence and that Boo is a monster, but it turns out that he's just terribly shy and socially-backward and was kept inside to protect him from others.
Thanks. That just uppered it for me some more. The Manchurian Candidate, The forbidden Kingdom and thiswill be around 30, and The Muse around 100 on my new list, if I make it. Unless I see some more great films before I make it, which I probably will.

Camo, you do know that
I don't really use that anymore than anything else that just seems to be where the last few films i've watched ended up.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Late Autumn - 7.5/10

Third film of Ozu I've seen. I love "An Autumn Afternoon" the most, but then again, if I saw this first, it might have changed. Many same characters, similar stories.

Master of My Domain
Camo, you do know that
It's Camo's signature rating, just like how mark f's rating for everything is
and Iro

I have to return some videotapes...
Hunt for the Wilder People -

Pretty lovable film, great cast, and a great story for the most part.

I have to return some videotapes...
Kiss Me Deadly (1955) -

Really good until the end, which... was just weird.

Star Trek Generations -

As i said i'm not a fan of the Star Trek show but i decided to give the first two TNG films a try since they are on Netflix. I've not seen that much from Star Trek. Probably 20 episodes from TNG and 15 from the original series, still i was interested in seeing the cast and characters from both shows interacting. Sadly no Spock though who was my favourite character from the original. My favourite part of the film was from Picard met Kirk to the end. My problems weren't the fault of the movies but just my difficulty getting interested in the show/movie. I actually zoned out a few times not deliberately but out of sheer disinterest in what was happening. Don't want to keep going on negatively so yeah not a bad film or anything just not something for me. I'm going to watch First Contact since that is the other one on Netflix here. In the Star Trek thread i noticed a few people calling that one one of the best so hopefully that will work a bit better for me.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground

Who attacked the kids?
Is it the same person?
How did you get to a rating of 5 stars, with all these questions?