Questions You'd Ask Movie Characters

Tools    

Hey everyone,
I'm just new here. Looks like a cool forum. I have a question that is something myself and some friends have been chatting about recently and it's this.
If you could ask a movie character anything, what would it be? So say for example you're sitting actually chatting to a movie character, what kind of things would you ask them?
Just wondered what you all might come up with that we didn't. We went for all the obvious stuff like what is the movie about, what is your favorite line from the movie and so on. The tricky part is that we're not allowed to think of any specific character, it has to be random questions for all characters. Any ideas?
Thanks!
x

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Hi!

I hope you enjoy it here. I'm pretty new here too.

Why do characters tend to run towards trouble is the first thing that comes to my mind. You know all those films where they hear something and go toward certain trouble and/or death. Doh!

Does it hurt when you get fake punched?

This got me thinking what I would actually say to specific characters:
I would probably ask Pootie Tang where he buys his clothes from.
I would ask the Oracle if she could bake me some cookies.
I'd love to hang out with Lloyd and Harry from Dumb and Dumber and say stupid stuff all day hahahaha.

id like to ask Arnold S. aka Terminator "where U going to?"

To Tom Cruise's son in the 'War of the Words' remake.

Why the hell did you feel the need to go charging with no gun, no gear, no nothing, into the war against the tri-pods with the army you little fool? I just can't comprehend it so I really need you to do your best to explain it to me and not repeat your 'I need this' line that you threw at your old man.

To Michael Myers of Halloween.

Do you ever take showers Michael? If no, then throw away your knife cause that smell alone would be all you need to get the job done.

To the Magistrate from Braveheart:

After you said: "Now, let this scrapper come to me." Did you feel kinda dumb when he did?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Good thread

I'd ask Edward Scissorhands where he got the ice from at the end of he movie

And id ask him, if he's able to eat then he must have a digestive tract, if this is true then he probably needs to be able to pee. If he's got scissors for hands how does he go?

I'd ask Boba Fett:

Why did you allow George Lucas to have you scream like a little bit*h when you fell off that skiff in episode 3? Aren't you supposed to be a badass? Yes Boba, I know Lucas took that part back out but it will never be gone entirely. There will always be somebody in this world who owns that DVD with you screaming like a little girly man you wussy boy.

I'd ask Edward Scissorhands...

if he's able to eat then he must have a digestive tract, if this is true then he probably needs to be able to pee. If he's got scissors for hands how does he go?
I seriously would love to ask him the same thing, but I don't understand why he eats. You see him at the dinner table eating with everybody... yet he can digest food? I thought he was built by Vincent Price's bizarre factory equipment. I can't imagine how - especially in 1990! - a person could be built with a complete and working gastrointestinal tract. That would take A LOT of man hours, I imagine, and for what? Why does he need to eat to survive if he's really just some kind of adult human sized talking Ken doll gone goth? It seems pointless for Edward Scissorhands to have a gastrointestinal tract.

I mean, unless Vincent Price wanted him to enjoy food, which I could understand. If I was Edward Scissorhands and couldn't eat, I'd cut up everyone who could. Not eating would make me so pissed!

Yea, I would like to ask a few questions to movie characters. Here they are:

Superman:So can you really fly?
Hulk:Dude, I hope you're not angry. Are you?
Spider Man:Gawd Marry Jane is hot, what do you think?
Bat Man:Yea, can I borrow your lamborghini for a while? Or a year or two?

and he bleeds too! What is up with that? his whole anatomy is weird

Check out this screencap from the film
undercoverlover, I haven't seen this movie in years but that is indeed weird seeing the insides of him there. Looks like he's got a heart there too. There's something like intestines there I see. So yeah, where the hell does that unused food go lol.

Yeah, in Dances With Wolves when the Souix chieftain unwraps that old Spanish conquistador helmet, I'd like to ask him if he realized that in the original book, he was a Comanche in Texas where the conquistadors actually came in search of golden cities rather than a Sioux in the Dakotas where Spanish explorers never ventured. I'd like to ask Costner's character how he and a half-grown kid could in one night ride for miles to the old fort, dig up the rifles that it took him days to bury, and, with no wagon, transfer dozens of rifles back to the Sioux camp in time to arm the Sioux and repulse the Pawnee's dawn attack. Talk about your superheroes!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Questions to:

Jar-Jar Binks - "Why are you here?"

Qui-Gon Jinn - "Midichlorians? What?"

Michael Myers - "Have you ever considered taking up jogging?" (in fact that could be aimed at pretty much any seemingly invincible stalker horror villain)

Tim from Jurassic Park - "Why oh why did you just stand there like an idiot instead of picking up the gun and handing it to Alan Grant when he and Ellie Sattler were trying to stop the velociraptor from getting through the door?!"

Jar-Jar Binks - "No seriously, what are you doing here?"

I gotta question for all of those victims of Boris Karloff's in the films in which he played either Frankenstein's monster or the mummy. Why couldn't you outrun someone who is staggering along stiff-legged behind you or is wrapped in bandages and dragging one leg? I mean, Dracula can fly and Wolfman is part greyhound. But step-drag-step-drag-step-drag-step-drag....?

Questions to:

Jar-Jar Binks - "Why are you here?"
Cause Meesa tinks the 5 year olds wants meesa here. Yes, meesa knows it's an insult to the older crowd that grew up on Star Wars but meesa don't give a hoota.

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Michael Myers - "Have you ever considered taking up jogging?" (in fact that could be aimed at pretty much any seemingly invincible stalker horror villain)
You must be talking to his Fat Bastard character heheh.