Mr. and Mrs. Gummo to be

Tools    

Well, you have 3 years to make sure you pick what you truly want. I had already planned to start 'some' traveling, in 3 years, from this summer. Who knows!?! Then again, you may not want me there. haha Yeah, just PM that info. heheh

Well, you have 3 years to make sure you pick what you truly want. I had already planned to start 'some' traveling, in 3 years, from this summer. Who knows!?! Then again, you may not want me there. haha Yeah, just PM that info. heheh
Don't be silly, hun! There are a number of mofo's I want at my wedding!!! I am just taking some time before I go and start inviting people left right and center, lol. Some of the people that I would like there, I don't even know where they live to mail them an invitation and actually I don't even know their real name, believe it or not! And you, I don't even know your last name! Or even what state you live in. lol

Female Jungle Poster
Congratulations, gummo. I wish you and your loved one a long, happy life together.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Congratulations, Gummo! Have fun choosing your rings. I had to really talk my husband into getting a ring at all...

GREAT!!!! I have always wanted to visit Canada

I hope i am asked to be a bridesmaid so Tatty will try and crack onto me

It's ok Blobby i will marry you

I am having trouble picking bridesmaids, actually. I have a maid of honour, and I am going to ask Jason's sister to be one. I am not sure what other females to ask since I have mainly male friends. Most of my online friends are females however, so you never know Nebbs, you may be one of them!

I am having trouble picking bridesmaids, actually. I have a maid of honour, and I am going to ask Jason's sister to be one. I am not sure what other females to ask since I have mainly male friends. Most of my online friends are females however, so you never know Nebbs, you may be one of them!
Oh Goody I might be a bit old now to be a Bridesmaid

Well I have decided on my engagement ring! It is being specially made just for me I am combining the look of two different rings and then shrinking it. It will be emerald-cut onyx on 14 carat white gold. Price is approx. $550-$600 CAN Not bad! I am gonna love it! Jason still hasn't settled on his. He knows what kind he wants, but can't decide on the style. He wants a two toned, titanium and gold...but doesn't know what kind of ridges and stuff. So next week Jason will have his picked out and we will put our first payment on them. We figure that in a year we should have them both paid off. This is perfect because I will have two years before the wedding to show it off!

Today I saw this black pearl necklace for $18 000 + tax. I want it so bad! lol, yeah I will have to live in a carboard box the rest of my life!

Today I saw this black pearl necklace for $18 000 + tax. I want it so bad! lol, yeah I will have to live in a carboard box the rest of my life!
Oh, noooo, Gummo, you don't wanna do that. They each have very short leases and decorators don't go near them. Just let that thing be owned by the pirates of the Caribbean and go for something a little more QVC-ish. Anniversaries down the road are made for the more expensive jewelry.

Jason surprised me with this gem tonight!!!

It is vintage (40-50 yr old) sterling silver and an onyx stone. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
In case i didnt say it already on FB or on here, CONGRATS SARAH!x

Wow I need some Oil of Old Lady cream.
That's funny. I held up my hand, and thought, "Your fine, lady. They don't look any worse than mine." Then it hit me. I'm ten years older than you. hehe

Just who you callin' old?!?

Your new ring is beautiful Gummo. Congrats.
I think the same way,it's so beautiful.Is that jet?
btw,I am reading a short story by James Joyce titled A little Cloud while looking at this thread.You guess what?The lines that I am reading fit this post so perfectly,so I think it's not a bad idea to just cite his words as my wishes to your coming wedding:

"I wish you and yours every joy in life,old chap(not you),and tons of money,and may you never die till I shoot you.(which I won't,and will never get a chance to ),and that's the wish of a sincere friend,an old friend,you know that?"

This is from a new friend instead of an old one,but the wish is the same.
Congratulations!