American McGee's Alice

Tools    

I'm excited for the movie, but I haven't heard or seen much of anything being in porduction. It's supposed to be out in July, but They only have 2 people listed for a cast list and everything. Anyone heard anything or also interested in it?

Sarah Michelle is playing Alice, and the other one that they have credited is Jean Marsh (she played Bavmorda in Willow) and she will be the Queen of Hearts.

I'm excited for it.

It's so freaking true! I think she will be great, but I'm kinda Ify on Sarah Michelle. She will either be really good, or kinda alright. Where did you find that Pic in your first post?

A pretty interesting movie...
Plus Gellar playing the lead role...
I hope this movie cope up with the expectations...
I'll be waiting...

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
This certainly sounds interesting, but I'm with Ravynn as far as Sarah Michelle Gellar goes.

I've never played the game but the movie sounds interesting...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lost in never never land
I was looking at it on IMDb and happened to run across the fact that Tim Burton is remaking the book in 2010. So we should get a good amount of Alice in next few years.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I search some news about this movie and got this trailer, http://video.aol.com/video-detail/am...ler/1992151811

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I was looking at it on IMDb and happened to run across the fact that Tim Burton is remaking the book in 2010. So we should get a good amount of Alice in next few years.
isnt it supposed to be in 3d too??? i cannot wait for that. alice is a trip anyway with the caterpillar smoking hookah to the cheshire cat always disappering.

Lost in never never land
isnt it supposed to be in 3d too??? i cannot wait for that. alice is a trip anyway with the caterpillar smoking hookah to the cheshire cat always disappering.
Yes it is, a live action 3D film.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
has anyone seen ''dreamchild''? i love this movie. it stars coral browne who was married to vincent price. its only offered on vhs. i am hoping it will come out soon on dvd

That's not a real trailer. That's a fan made thing. They haven't released any trailers or anything. Which is part of why I've been wondering if its actually going into the works or not. It's been being talked about and other things since like 2004. I dunno. Just seems like its not going to be out by July, or if it is that it will be rushed. I hope they don't because the game was really good and entertaining, so I hope they don't just rush it

This is the first I've heard about this. I never hold much (read:any) faith in movies based on games, but then I never expected to enjoy a film based on a theme park ride either.

As far as computer/video games go, this was one of the few I could see making the translation. It had a nice tidy premise, great atmosphere and never took itself too seriously. Too bad Sarah Michelle Gellar vehicles are pretty much all B-grade pics.

I am quite the huge fan of the Alice in Wonderland books, so I will probably be seeing all of the new Alice stuff that comes out.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
has anyone seen ''dreamchild''? i love this movie. it stars coral browne who was married to vincent price. its only offered on vhs. i am hoping it will come out soon on dvd
Yes, I saw it at the theatre in San Jose when it came out. I liked it. Ian Holm was good as the Rev. Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll), and Jim Henson's gang provided a few creatures in the spare scenes involving some of the famous animals in the Alice novels. I also developed a temporary crush on the young Nicola Cowper.

So no one has read this little piece of news on Alice? Just came out around yesterday.