THE worst movie of all time.

→ in
Tools    

haha OK didn't mean to spark such controversy.

Britney Spears film Crossroad and Gigli starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Well I consider Gigli and Crossroads good movies because they help put a hold on the acting careers of all involved and ended Bennifer.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Longest , most boring , worst movies ever - box set.
I'm sorry, those can never be as good as Hot Fuzz

THE worst movie of all time.....

Plan Nine.
I have to confess I actually enjoy the movie.
I watch it once a year.
Worst movie?
ET.
It's so bad I have never been able to watch it in it's entirety.
Wimpy thing.
Don't you like outer space aliens violent?

Plan Nine.
I have to confess I actually enjoy the movie.
I watch it once a year.
Worst movie?
ET.
It's so bad I have never been able to watch it in it's entirety.
Wimpy thing.
Don't you like outer space aliens violent?
E.T. The Extra Terrrestrial is a classic and one of the all time greatest films of all -time. As well as 2001, Close Encounters and Jaws... all are cinematic classics.

Plan 9 is just downright dreadfully crappy..

Welcome to the human race...
I agree with Slug about ET. Whenever I try to think 'what's the worst movie I've ever seen?', the first movie to pop into my head is ET.

My main problem with it is the excessive amount of sentimentality.

I know, I know, this is a family movie and we all know the odds of it having a happy ending are 1:1, but the way it's done just seems like the ultimate try-hard for a happy ending. As anyone who's seen it knows, E.T. dies for some reason (I think he had some weird connection to the kid that was never really explained) then he comes back to life (also never explained). Just because he's an alien who we don't have the slightest comprehension about may make it a possibility, but it's very hard to buy it (as opposed to the Predator's suicide bomb - that made sense).

Not to mention how irritating E.T. actually was...

Wasn't Attack of the Killer Tomatoes "officially" dubbed worst film ever at one time? I seem to remember it making the Guinness Book of World Records. Or maybe it was Dr. Demento....

My pick would have to be "Killer Clowns from Outer Space". That was just god awful in every respect.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I always thought that title went to Howard the Duck.
Howard the Duck is actually pretty amusing in it's own way. It's not good but it isn't the worst movie ever, either.

And I have seen worse than Plan 9 From Outer Space, too, because Plan 9 is full of unintentional comedy, so it counts as amusing.

No, I'd say that the worst film ever made was Nukie, a cheap, nauseating E.T. rip-off from 1993. Take a look at Nukie himself:

Don't you just want to kick him in his big paper-mache head? Now imagine him whining about everything for two hours, and his nose is always running...and there's a talking monkey. Truly, this is the worst film ever made. Nukie is one of those films you can't un-see.

I just saw CLOVERFIELD this is by far the worst movie ever made. It could have been good and it should have been good, instead they chose to shoot it from the actors point of view. So all you get is 70mins. of shaking and distorted crap that only sometimes captures the actual action of the film. Most of the time they are filming themselves running away, all they had to do is turn the bloody camera around and film the action!!!!!!!!!

I got one you guys haven't seen.

Pretty much the most misleading DVD cover of all time

Looks like a sci-fi / action movie right ?

WRONG !

It's a fake documentary mixed with the story of a guy who has to hunt serial killers that are aliens or something. I can't even remember it was so bad.

Though it did have a really good part where it looked like the movie ended and the credits were going up and it zooms out and it's a guy watching the credits of a movie. That's also a bad thing too - because you have to watch more of the movie.

A system of cells interlinked
@ Meat

You realize a film about hunting serial killer aliens IS indeed a sci-fi action movie, right?

Dudes with guns shooting = action

aliens = science fiction

Still....film looks like a steaming pile... that much we can agree on!

My pick would have to be "Killer Clowns from Outer Space". That was just god awful in every respect.
After years of thinking what that movie I've watch when I was a kid, about a balloon dog created by someone that chased those people, finally it was that movie.