What's the one comedy scene that made you laugh till it hurt?

Tools    

In Shaun of the dead, when Shaun says "What's the matter David, never taken a shortcut before?", and proceeds to fall in the most hilarious manner ever. topkek.
Edit: this one lol /watch?v=TWiD4_-AMKI

the dictator.
by far in my view one of the best. nothing to say about that.
used to make my day when the day is not good.

The comedy scenes that made me laugh so much. . .just the scenes that come to the top of my mind:

Bridesmaids!
That scene where they get food poisoning, and the bride craps in the middle of the street! How unfortunate!

The Hangover!
Most of the scenes. . .In particular, "Paging Dr ******"! The crazy car chases, Leslie Chow, the quotes in general. . .I love this film!
"It`s funny because he`s fat!"

The Dark World!
Where Mjolnir [Thor`s hammer] is totally confused and is flying around London when Thor and Malekith are too busy hopping realms. Even funnier for me as I live in London and now cannot walk around without imagining Mjolnir whizzing around!

Silver Linings Playbook!
He finishes his book after avidly reading it. "WHAT THE F*CK!" and out goes the book smashing out of the window! Had me in fits for some silly reason.

Oh, there are plenty more hilarious scenes but my brain is fried and currently distracted by background noise

In YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN when the monster starts choking Gene Wilder and he has to play charades with Marty Feldman and Teri Garr to get them to give the monster the sedative.

In My Cousin Vinny, when Vinny is in the cabin in the woods with his girlfriend and hears the owl and runs out shooting the gun everywhere hahahahaha

The fake ID scene in Superbad gets me everytime!

When I was younger and fart jokes was the best in the world, I had a hard time breathing when watching the toilet scene from 'White Chicks'.

The movie remains a guilty pleasure of mine to this day. Without Terry Crews it would be nothing though, he's perfect for that role!

There are 2 that immediately come to mind, and I was 11 or 12 when I saw them for the first time.

Porkys

Caddyshack

There is no freaking way to narrow this down to one scene, but these are some of the comedy scenes that have made me laugh til it hurt:

The campfire scene in Blazing Saddles

Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman playing charades while Peter Boyle is choking Wilder out in Young Frankenstein

Robert Hays and Julie Hagerty dancing to "Stayin Alive" in Airplane!

Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal inside the chinese dragon in What's Up, Doc?

Will Ferrell's meltdown on the racetrack running around in his underwear in Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

"The Inquisition" in History of the World Part I

"I'm Tired" in Blazing Saddles

Woody Allen being forced into a taxi cab by a pair of thugs in Broadway Danny Rose

Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, Alan Alda, and Anjelica Huston trying to trap an alleged murder with a doctored audio tape in Manhattan Murder Mystery

The knock down drag out fight in the newsroom between Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Barbra Streisand on her opening night at the Ziegfeld Follies coming out with a pregnancy bump in Funny Girl

Monty Python's Holy Grail - the killer rabbit scene and the Jackass movie where the guy puts a toy car in his rectum and goes to the proctologist. The longest laugh I have ever had by far was watching the first 20 minutes (uncle ****er) of the South Park Movie. I laughed so much early on that I was tapped out for the rest of the movie. That has never happened to me before...ever.

Lord High Filmquisitor
The credits of Superbad is probably the hardest that I ever laughed in a theater, when they show all of the penises that the one character drew as a kid.