Snow or no snow

Tools    

Do you like snow? So many people I know hate it and I can't figure out why. Sure, it's a mess once it all comes down and is on the ground, but it ads a bit of adventure to the day if you have to walk around in it for a bit. I personally love the snow, snow skiing, etc..

It makes your surroundings different for a while, so why not? I must say if I had to live in it permantly I don't think I'd be saying this

Pile it on.

There were cross-country skiers in the streets here, last week. That should say enough.
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

I love snow... but then again I ski, snowmobile, and love wrestling with the kids and dogs in it... Great stuff!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

i love snow if i'm dressed for it

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i dont really like me being in like snow fights and stuff but i just learned to ski so id love to be able to do it on snow instead of the dry slope i was on.

Yeah, I'd rather it snow a boat load in the winter and be warm to hot in the summer. I like when we get a good taste of all the seaons.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by joshuafor
Do you like snow? So many people I know hate it and I can't figure out why. Sure, it's a mess once it all comes down and is on the ground, but it ads a bit of adventure to the day if you have to walk around in it for a bit. I personally love the snow, snow skiing, etc..
I like snow simply because whenever it does snow where I live, the suburb of Cleveland, I shovel it and make like $100 bucks. Thank you God!

snow rocks

Originally Posted by Mose
I love snow... but then again I ski, snowmobile, and love wrestling with the kids and dogs in it... Great stuff!
So that's what you do in your spare time? Beat up children and animals? You should be ashamed.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Lol Garrett.

Myself I prefer rain, but snow does indeed tickle my fancy, but only in large quantities.

A system of cells interlinked
I used to live in Arizona, and having spent a lot of time in both a desert climate and a "Change of Season" climate, I definitely prefer the change in seasons. The snow is a pain sometimes but spring is just so wonderful when it comes around, and I really dig the autumn as well.

Snow = pain in ass, but I like it anyway. We have far too much on the ground here in Boston right now though.

May The Forks be With Us
If it floods in Houston, it's a miracle and we dont have to worry about it because there is never enough left to cause any problems when the day is gone. It has snowed once or twice and stuck to the ground once in my memory of living here. I prefer a heavy flood and then a bright sunshiny day because it's good weather outside and you dont have to go to school. its awsome.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

My aunt says if it snows in Alabama you have to hurry to the Piggly Wiggly or they'll be out of beer and pork rinds by the time you get there

Originally Posted by Mose
My aunt says if it snows in Alabama you have to hurry to the Piggly Wiggly or they'll be out of beer and pork rinds by the time you get there

The grocery stores in the south love it when there is a possibility of snow…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
The grocery stores in the south love it when there is a possibility of snow…
And the people going to the store to get stuff hate it. It's like a mad dash to see who can get the last gallon of milk.

Originally Posted by joshuafor
And the people going to the store to get stuff hate it. It's like a mad dash to see who can get the last gallon of milk.

.... Personally I love snow… just not in Louisiana…

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Mmmmmmmm yellow snow

Arresting your development
I like snow for the holidays and I also like writing my name in it.

Other than that I can do with out.