S.Darko

Tools    

The follow up to 'Donnie Darko'

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

http://www.totalfilm.com/features/sa...quel-or-remake
mermermer... panties on.

I've been following this for a while and I can't say that I've heard anything yet that leads me to think that it'll be anything other than poor. I was psyched about the first one, but that's only because I'd heard that Drew was producing and, more importantly, starring in it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hopefully I will be able to foloow this one a bit better that the last, I just didnt get the ending of Donnie Darko

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Hm. Props to Daveigh Chase for milking that role for all it's worth. I'm torn- on one side my blind loyalty to the Darko name is telling me to watch it but my "reeeally crappy movie" sense is tingling and I don't want to think about the crappiness of the sequel every time I watch the original...decisions, decisions.

And if you didn't get the ending to Donnie Darko, read The Philosophy of Time Travel. It's like six pages and you can find it online or on the dvd special features or in the director's cut, and it pretty much explains everything

Welcome to the human race...
And if you didn't get the ending to Donnie Darko, read The Philosophy of Time Travel. It's like six pages and you can find it online or on the dvd special features or in the director's cut, and it pretty much explains everything
I don't know, finding out the truth behind the film's science and philosophy kind of ruined it for me.

On topic, this should be lame.

Well I’m excited for the grown up Daveigh Chase in the sequel…

[ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dYCmTSBhRU...CSH-032309.jpg]

I also think the trailer looks pretty cool. I think its worth checking out.

I just noticed that Elizabeth Berkley is in it. She was my favorite character in Saved by the Bell.
Yeah, but she was only a supporting character, you got to see a lot more of her in Showgirls boom boom!!!

I wasn't blown away by the original, but I found "frank" interesting and hope there'll be more of him in this movie He's on the poster and all, but you know, judging movies by their cover and stuff.

I wasn't blown away by the original, but I found "frank" interesting and hope there'll be more of him in this movie He's on the poster and all, but you know, judging movies by their cover and stuff.
I must agree I wasn’t blown away by Donnie Darko as well. I’m actually more excited about the sequel since it won’t be so much about 80s emo teens but more about time travel. May 12 !!! can’t wait.

It’s out! I need to pick it up soooooon!!!

Just finished it and I'm curious what everyone else thought. I thought it was good, about average. Didn't have what I wanted though.

Yeah it came out tuesday. Here’s the trailer:

Loved it, I almost didn’t recognize Elizabeth Berkley in it. Good seeing her getting work in new films. Miss those Saved by the Bell days…