Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I would love to hear your thoughts mark. I dont kow if I have ever noticed a rating from you on an Anderson film. How do you like him overall?

I would love to hear your thoughts mark. I dont kow if I have ever noticed a rating from you on an Anderson film. How do you like him overall?
I think he gives Fantastic Mr. Fox 3.5+/5 and Moonrise Kingdom a 3/5 if my memory serves me correctly.

Not seen The Grand Budapest Hotel myself either, will have to sort that out once we start the 70s list.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Ace in the Hole

Every Wilder film I've seen is superb, so reckon I will love this one as well. He was such a tremendous filmmaker.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Watching it now. Just saw this part, which was hilarious.
Brilliant

Founder of DejaScene.com

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
¯ycie rodzinne

Yet another film of an impressive Polish director (gave two
and one
to his other films, but I have to rewatch the last one and probably I will like it more the second time)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.