Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

Nah, Ellen Page in that film is attractive in a disturbing sort of way. She's the sort of girl you'd hang out with for a week when you're older and going through a midlife crisis.

I have an idea for a movie a Guy buys a Darth Vader Helmet and Face mask only he paints it Cherry Red and He dresses up in Football Pads and makes a black cape. He uses two shock sticks at first and beats up school bullies on his list by shocking them. He is arrested by cops and says nothing. The nerdy father of 4 decides not too speak too anyone. He finishes his costume by making A better bullet Proof armor for his chest and shoulders and becomes The Red Vader.
He buys Two Ninja Swords and trains with them and buys Two 44 Magnum Pistols and A Solid Steel Ax. He makes a list and kills all who are on his list. He leaves the families the heart of his victums in the mail box.

His only weakness is a cute nerdy Game Of Thrones Fan Who was a waitress at a diner. She dresses up like Cersei at home every night. The Nerdy Vader Kidnaps her and tortures her with shock theropy until she is mind controled by him and now she is Lady Maul and They Go On killing until they are shot to death trying to rob a bank late.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Schindler's List 2: The Hit List.

Oskar Schindler is now played by a real actor, Steven Segal, forget Liam Neeson and his Oscar nominated performance. Along with the 1,100 Jews he saved last time, he's come back with a new list, a hit list. He takes up arms against the Nazi party and saves Jewish people that all seem to be objectified hot women. With the power of his CGI explosions, he'll mark of his list of Nazi generals until he comes face to face with Hitler.

Directed by: Brett Ratner

See it in 3D so you can see peoples faces slightly sticking out of the screen, IN 3D.

DRACULA vs ISIS

History: Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia is the historic person upon which the legend of the vampire "Dracula" was based.
Vlad III (1431–1477) was a member of the House of Drăculești, a branch of the House of Basarab, also known as Vlad Drăculea or Vlad Dracula (Old Church Slavonic: Владъ Дрьколъ), using his patronymic.
His father Vlad II Dracul was a member of the Order of the Dragon, which was founded to protect Christianity from the Islamic incursion in Eastern Europe.
Posthumously, Vlad was given the name "Tepes" meaning "the Impaler." He learned the torture of impaling victims from the Ottoman Turks who brutalized him as a child when he was taken prisoner by them in 1442. Impaling victims was a form of execution long used by Islamic lands against Christians, Jews and all other "infidels." Vlad was so traumatized by Islamic barbarity that he thought it just to use the same torture against those who used it on any who got in their way
Vlad III became known as an historically revered leader and warrior hero in his homeland of Wallachia for defending it from invasion by the Ottoman Turks during the Islamic jihad that swept through 15th century Eastern Europe.

Movie: Now Vlad has the powers of a vampire (thanks to Bram Stoker) and he's leading an army of monsters into Iraq & Syria to once again stop his old enemies who are now going under the name of "the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria" (ISIS).

"Dracula vs ISIS - who's side are you on?"

I just happened to find this picture AFTER I wrote the synopsis! Guess I wasn't the first to think of it.

You can probably tell I've been fantasizing this idea for a while.
It just makes perfect sense - Dracula is an immortal and common movie character.
The real, historic person on which he was based was famous for engaging in crusades and defending his homeland against the hordes that followed the exact same ideology and used the same methods as the Islamic Terrorists who today call themselves ISIS (among other names).

You can probably tell I've been fantasizing this idea for a while.
It just makes perfect sense - Dracula is an immortal and common movie character.
The real, historic person on which he was based was famous for engaging in crusades and defending his homeland against the hordes that followed the exact same ideology and used the same methods as the Islamic Terrorists who today call themselves ISIS (among other names).
Id see that sucker. Those ISIS punks seem the worst of the bunch. I betcha there are even other terrorists that dont like them

i am responding to a private message by captain steel to express my views here---

i read about vlad the impaler in the book 'the ottoman centuries' written by lord kinross . kinross tilts slightly in favour of the ottoman turkish sultan in the book , presenting him as a kind of deliverer of the romanian people from vlad's tyranny . this , even though kinross is not completely shy of telling about some of the sultan's atrocities .

coming to captain steel's point of vlad being a hero for his own ( romanian ) people and a fighter against islamic tyranny , i can fully understand this as i come from a land ( india ) that has suffered much from islam too . however , the popular image of vlad in western culture is that of a savage tyrant . changing that to a fighter against ISIS may not gel with westerners who have been brought up on stories of vlad being dracula .

coming back to history , histories written by balkan authors write of the ottoman turkish rule over the balkans as a truly awful time when christians had to suffer indignities at the hands of the turks . this is in contrast to histories written by western authors who write about the ottoman empire more positively , contrasting it's treatment of jews with that of spanish treatment---jews were expelled from spain and the same jews were welcomed by the turks . one wonders if the western authors would have the same views if the west had been ruled by turks .

Hey ashdoc. I didn't know if you were familiar with Dracula. (I don't know how well known the character is in Indian culture).

It's cool that you know a lot about him and have studied on the man that Bram Stoker based the character on.

It's kind of strange that Vlad was the model for a murderous monster, yet in parts of world, the same historic figure is regarded as a hero. No one denies he was brutal, but brutality is often a matter of perspective - when someone is brutal in defense of their homeland, they sometimes become known as a "war hero."

I was in the supermarket today and saw a box of "Count Chocula" cereal - and I thought how strange - we have a food product using a mascot to appeal to children that is based on a mass-murdering killer (whether it's the fictional character of Dracula or his real-life inspiration, Vlad Dracul Tepes).
Could you imagine "Attila the Hun-ey Bunches of Oats"?
or
"Hitler-Oh's"?
"Stalin Puffs"?
"Mao Ze-Sugar-Dongs"?
"Pol Pot Porridge"?
"Bin Laden's Charms"?
"Saddam Husseinios"?
"Kim Jong Ill Flakes"?

Anyway... enough silliness. Thanks for your balanced perspective.

I don't know if it would make a ton of money but I would PAY for a movie style Survivor.

I didn't see the show, but I saw a lot of cool parodies, and the ones that are the ones when instead of expulsion the people die are cool too, there are a lot of characters and only one will win and there is no protagonist, just a bunch of people with different presonalities trying to survive and you don't know WHO is going to win. So that would be a sick movie.

That or maybe something mindblowing like electrodomestics coming back to life and punishing their owners for using them agains their will!

Picture it. The world is completely how it was left before, with 6 less buildings.. but it's faced yet again with a global threat that can only be stopped by one thing. The guardians of earth. They must find violent solutions to easily solvable and preventable problems. Explosions in every other scene, a trailer that promises more than will be in the movie, a horrible grown up child actor with a playboy model playing his love interest. I give you, Transformers 7: The Most Unnecessary Sequel Yet.

DRACULA vs ISIS

History: Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia is the historic person upon which the legend of the vampire "Dracula" was based.
Vlad III (1431–1477) was a member of the House of Drăculești, a branch of the House of Basarab, also known as Vlad Drăculea or Vlad Dracula (Old Church Slavonic: Владъ Дрьколъ), using his patronymic.
His father Vlad II Dracul was a member of the Order of the Dragon, which was founded to protect Christianity from the Islamic incursion in Eastern Europe.
Posthumously, Vlad was given the name "Tepes" meaning "the Impaler." He learned the torture of impaling victims from the Ottoman Turks who brutalized him as a child when he was taken prisoner by them in 1442. Impaling victims was a form of execution long used by Islamic lands against Christians, Jews and all other "infidels." Vlad was so traumatized by Islamic barbarity that he thought it just to use the same torture against those who used it on any who got in their way
Vlad III became known as an historically revered leader and warrior hero in his homeland of Wallachia for defending it from invasion by the Ottoman Turks during the Islamic jihad that swept through 15th century Eastern Europe.

Movie: Now Vlad has the powers of a vampire (thanks to Bram Stoker) and he's leading an army of monsters into Iraq & Syria to once again stop his old enemies who are now going under the name of "the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria" (ISIS).

"Dracula vs ISIS - who's side are you on?"

I just happened to find this picture AFTER I wrote the synopsis! Guess I wasn't the first to think of it.
I'd pay $10 to see this! Sounds like something 42nd Street would have played if ISIS had been a thing in the 1970's.

Men in black 4

Starring Kevin Smith and nicholas cage.

Directed by m knight shamanlan

Estimated gross 10 million

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Men in black 4

Starring Kevin Smith and nicholas cage.

Directed by m knight shamanlan

Estimated gross 10 million
Would the Men in Black trade in their space weapons for water guns.

Would the Men in Black trade in their space weapons for water guns.
Men In Black meets Girls Gone Wild

estimated gross $15 million