The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me spreads MoFo ... ... and ... and the person above the person above me has a new avatar…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The person above me's avatar reminds scares me.

TPAM joined 18 days ago.

The person above me loves to dance with bowling balls

Neutral Milk Hotel
The Person above me is nebbit. plain and simple.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Arresting your development
The person above me should give nebbs a little bit more flavor than that.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
TPAM sig is from one of my favourite films.

To the person above me... if this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight!

The person above me is our own Mr. Last who always seems to know the right thing to say to make this person … or .... and TPAM has a new avatar… … and to the EmuGOD way above me… Boo!

TPAM........that was a long post

To the person above me... be cool to your female friend though don't tolerate her attitude. Firm but fair!

TPAM knows when she is in danger

TPAM's avatar is going nowhere

The People's Republic of Clogher
The person above me's post in the Ups & Downs section has just reminded me that today, the 21st of July 2005, is a special day.

All the points on my driving license have expired!!!

Originally Posted by nebbit
The person above me has my old avatar
TPAM has a sexy new one.

The person above me still has that cool avator

(i have none)