Movie posters.... what they should have said!

Tools    

the links you posted don't work but the last one does so i saw them all there. anyway pretty funny thanks sinny

Here to support the villians.......
These are hysterical, here's a few more, hope you haven't seen them already

good one

Those are hilarious! Love the Forest Gump one, the 8 mile, and Evil Dead!the atkins diet! Hilarious- texas chainsaw maracas!!

there funny

ahahahaha Road Kill was my favoirte followed by Shawn Connery is about to shoot you

Lets put a smile on that block
These are genius! Why have i not seen this thread before?!

yeah good thread!

I have decided to move what I posted on this thread and further contribute onto here instead.

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
Instead of creating a new thread, jrs, you should have just added those posters to The Sarge's "Movie posters.... what they should have said!" thread.

Good photochopping ^^

Here to support the villians.......
That George Bush one cracked me up.

Just a girl who loves movies
Wow .. these are awesome indeed.I needed a good laugh, thank you all

How about for 8-Mile... "Can't afford a piece of paper"?
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher