The Person Below Me Thread

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Wow, good 'below me' comment!

Yeah I wish mofo would die a little more frequently so I'd have an excuse to get on with life.

The person below me is rich in the financial sense.

I don't know if I meet the conditions purely for posting this, but there are many who feel that I make way too much money for what I do.

The person below me is confused.

hi "{ bbusername }", welcome to the club.

hmm, yeah I'm confused, most of the time in fact.

The person below me is dead.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Golgot neither live nor die. He is voodoo avatar that be fly in the face of those that erase rather than trace or efface. He also talk a lot of **** (not me, honest

the person below me has a creaky knee

I do! In fact when i bend down both of my knees creak! Does this just mean I need more exercise?

The person below me can tell me the answer.

You need Golgot's all-purpose stretching rack. Move your knees to a more convenient place on your body in a matter of weeks [depending on setting used: cautionary note: don't use the Call-me-mr-supple setting unless you can touch the back of your head with your face]

Otherwise i recommend massaging your left shoulder with your right ear seven times a day while gargling water with your non-standing foot. This can better be inderstood in the following diagram...

Right Armpit
Left Foot /
\- coxic /
\ : /
\ : /
\ ;------------evenly-spread nasal hairs
finger---:\
\
/
/
Upper septum

The person below me has a crick in their neck

MovieForums Extra
Yes, absolutely..............especially after following your diagram on the massage exercise. I can now touch my left shoulder with my right ear.....or is it the other way around...........?? Gargling the water with my non-standing foot took a little more practice tho.

The person below me can imitate a duck call.

I can, Quack, Quack, Quack, I can also swim like one, but I can not and never waddle like one.

The Person below me loves vegetarian food.

oh you are soooo right. Mmm arabic, indian, chinese, everyone's got those fresh flavours just right (or the spices to delight when all is not right ) I'm a "fishatarian", but fresh fruit and veg! - almost takes of the edge of my silly smoking body-pledge.

The person below me wishes they could give up smoking too!

Originally Posted by Golgot
oh you are soooo right. Mmm arabic, indian, chinese, everyone's got those fresh flavours just right (or the spices to delight when all is not right ) I'm a "fishatarian", but fresh fruit and veg! - almost takes of the edge of my silly smoking body-pledge.

The person below me wishes they could give up smoking too!
No I don't, I am one of the lucky one's, I never took it up.

The person below me is tall dark and nerdy

Originally Posted by nebbit
No I don't, I am one of the lucky one's, I never took it up.

The person below me is tall dark and nerdy

No one seem to want to admit to being “tall, dark, and nerdy” … now had you posted "tall, dark, and handsome" I have a feeling this would be moving right along... ... so... in the interest of moving the thread along... will short, redheaded, and feisty do…

Okay… let’s see… the person below me graduated from high school several years ago…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
No one seem to want to admit to being “tall, dark, and nerdy” … now had you posted "tall, dark, and handsome" I have a feeling this would be moving right along... ... so... in the interest of moving the thread along... will short, redheaded, and feisty do…

Okay… let’s see… the person below me graduated from high school several years ago…
Long Long ago

The person below me is a romantic.

I'm romantically inclined towards my neighbours renault clio Maybe i've been hanging round the local dogs too much? - i'm picking up their romantic preferences (sniff, sniff...and away!).

tpbm....

receives strange messages from their cat

tpbm....

receives strange messages from their cat
Im not going there.....and neither is silver

tpbm doesnt eat chocolate

Originally Posted by Naisy
tpbm doesnt eat chocolate
Oh, no, certainly not, i'm very abstentious me. Chocolate's that blue liquid stuff which grows under tree-armpits right? Never touch the stuff.

tpbm has the baggiest sleeves you've ever seen
(but has never concealed a pekinese assassin-dog up them. For shame, that's what they were designed for)

tpbm has the baggiest sleeves you've ever seen
(but has never concealed a pekinese assassin-dog up them. For shame, that's what they were designed for)
I like my baggies.

The person below me: Drinks oh sorry swims like a fish.

*hic* wha?

The person below me uses far too many smilies

*mouthful of M & M's*

It calms me down!!!! *cough*

The person below me has a high reputation!