Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Tools    

I am quite excited for mission Impossible 6. I LOVED the other ones and they are some of my favorite movies. I am glad they kept Tom Cruise, if they didn't it would not be the same. I'm sure you've heard about Tom getting injured during one of his stunts? Ouch!

You ready? You look ready.
Mmm, Ethan Hunt....

I’m ready!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This might just do nobody any good.
“It was me, Ethan. The author of all your pain.”

In all seriousness, I’m there for Superstache.

Angela Bassett as Nick Fury is pretty good casting too.

Welcome to the human race...
We can't know for sure based on a two-minute commercial. They still had it in part five, after all.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to this even though I can't help but get the impression that it's running on fumes a bit at this point (and I still think Fallout is a silly subtitle, there's no way I'm not going to be thinking of super mutants and Nuka-Cola every time I see it).

I agree completely about none of the sequels being better than the first, and that the first stands alone as a serious film amidst an increasingly Bondian franchise.

That said, in lieu of more films like the first, what they've become is still pretty great in its own right. I'd rather they were all like the first, but if they're not going to be, I'm still really happy with what they are. I've liked every one of them except the second, and I've come to really look forward to them. They're always audacious and fun, and while they've gotten just a little less plausible than I'd like, they still straddle the line of realism and insanity reasonably well.

Plus, I'm just interested in whatever McQuarrie's up to, pretty much automatically.

The trailer looks good.

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
Mission: Impossible III

are the best episodes up to date.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Eventhough I got beat to the mention, Yoda is guaranteed to see it based on the name alone. Especially if someone streams it.

This looks better than any of the past few based on the trailer.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
i cant say Excite and Cruise are two words I usually put together but hell, that trailer gives me the impression this is going to be absolutely ridiculous fun. Super Cruise at his best, and after McQuarrie's Edge of Tomorrow which had me air punching on the way out of the cinema, yeah I'll be seeing this one.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'm surprised so many people like 4 as I actually thought it was the weakest one. But I thought that 5 is the best one so far, and I like the first three, so I have some hope for 6 for sure.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm surprised so many people like 4 as I actually thought it was the weakest one. But I thought that 5 is the best one so far, and I like the first three, so I have some hope for 6 for sure.
I'm not sure why you're surprised when you've started so many threads saying you dont like movies as much as some people on here. C'Mon now, we all have different taste. Why do you expect everyone to like the same movies as much as you.

I wonder how long Tom was off his stunt work after breaking his ankle.

I thought Ironpony just wanted to get a better understanding of the movies they started threads about.
Yeah, his threads create a good amount of discussion. Mostly good natured so i don't see the harm.

Anybody else really excited to see the new Mission Impossible? When I first saw the trailer, I had my doubts that this movie would be any good, but I just recently saw that the rotten tomato ratings are at 93%!

Eagerly waiting for this;.