Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

→ in
Tools    

I ate all your bees.
I just finished watching my Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves DVD and I have gotta say that I really like this movie. I know Costner has an American accent throughout but if you can get past that, the movie's a whole lot of fun. Sure it no masterpiece but its got good action and Alan Rickman steals the show as the Sherrif -

Sheriff of Nottingham: Wait a minute. Robin Hood steals money from my pocket, forcing me to hurt the public, and they love him for it?
[Scribe nods]
Sheriff of Nottingham: That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.

tehe, I think the movie's great fun. I know im a whole lot more mainsteam than a lot of you here but I was just wondering if any of you share my views...Or are there alot of Costner haters on this forum

I am having a nervous breakdance
It's not one of my favourite films but it is good sunday afternoon entertaining. What did you think of Morgan Freeman's character in the film?

All kinds of films are worth discussing - especially the so called mainstream films. Those are the ones that most people see, right? So there's a lot to say about them. Keep posting about your favs, man!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
It's not one of my favourite films but it is good sunday afternoon entertaining. What did you think of Morgan Freeman's character in the film?

All kinds of films are worth discussing - especially the so called mainstream films. Those are the ones that most people see, right? So there's a lot to say about them. Keep posting about your favs, man!

Exactly, its no Godfather part 2 but its a good no brainer that keeps you entertained and I reckon that this department is lacking at the moment.

If you are going to remake a movie already remade several times you need something new, Whilst Morgam Freeman's role in the film is not part of the traditional Robin Hood story I thought it added an intresting aspect to the story and certainly mixed things up a little bit. I also like Morgan Freeman so i think its good that his character was introduced.

Thanks for encouragement

I would give it two stars for trying!I really like the old Robin Hood movies beter!This one was ok.
It was really the Robin Hood that brothered me I did not like him at all. I am guessing you to got to be a fan of his if you watch this movie.
However the Prince John was funny and great!(Snape from Hp movies) played his part great!My favorite line in the movie "And Cencel Christmas!"See you around!JM I l ove that line!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

A system of cells interlinked
For some reason I have always liked this movie, I think it might be Morgan Freeman.

_S

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Alan Rickman steals the show as the Sherrif
............totally totally agree

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......