Blibby be Gone

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
I'm off to Florida for the week. Hurrah! I know by Monday you would all have been asking "where is Blib?" So i therefor post this to tell you not to worry. Speak to you all (or some of u) soon

Put me in your pocket...
Thanks for letting us know. You'll be missed.

Have fun in Florida blibby. Are you going to Disney World and Universal Studios?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
By Blibbs! Have fun and hurry back!

Originally Posted by Yoda
Or else.
HA! or else what? Do you really think I'm scared?!! I am not afra...Please don't kill me.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Have fun in Florida blibby. Are you going to Disney World and Universal Studios?
I hope so! My parents own a house over there and theyv'e been over there for a week so i'm flying over there for the last week to enjoy the glory of the place. Used to go there all the time when i was little but i havn't been for the last 4 years so im INCREDIBLY excited. Might go to one park, I'm coming back to Florida again in September for three weeks with a group of friends so will explore more thouroughly then. Can't wait though!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I hope so! My parents own a house over there and theyv'e been over there for a week so i'm flying over there for the last week to enjoy the glory of the place. Used to go there all the time when i was little but i havn't been for the last 4 years so im INCREDIBLY excited. Might go to one park, I'm coming back to Florida again in September for three weeks with a group of friends so will explore more thouroughly then. Can't wait though!
That's great! Where in Florida is their house? Sounds like you'll have a great time.

Oh dear....a group of blibby's let loose in Florida for three weeks! Florida will never be the same.

That's great! Where in Florida is their house? Sounds like you'll have a great time.

Oh dear....a group of blibby's let loose in Florida for three weeks! Florida will never be the same.
The house is in Orlando, Kissimee, home to all Disneyfied and Touristy. Its only 10 minutes from Disney world which is quite cool. Its a good investment for my parents, while theyre over here in the UK, we rent the house out so it pays for itself really. I love the house. Its so.....american

I think me and my parents might just eat our way through florida. never before have we tasted such...interesting food as we have in Florida. Yum yum......(Think i may become blobby when im back.)

My life isn't written very well.
Get Thee to the Bahamas! Have fun! We'll keep the light on for ya'!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Is Blobby coming with you?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Is Blobby coming with you?
Unfortunatly not. His a bit too blobby to get on the plane.

Have a great trip Blib... ... watch out for the gators down there though... not all of them are short and green with big teeth...

We'll miss you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think me and my parents might just eat our way through florida. never before have we tasted such...interesting food as we have in Florida. Yum yum......(Think i may become blobby when im back.)
Sounds good to me Have a great time

Unfortunatly not. His a bit too blobby to get on the plane.
Ok. Can't he sit in the blob section?

Hello everyone, Well im back from the Land of Food and Disney. had a lovely week and think ive gained like a stone eating all of your delicious food. "Denny's" Diner rocks! Disney was awsome as always and managed to see some good films over there that arnt out over yet so that was cool.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Ok. Can't he sit in the blob section?
Unfortunatly there wasn't a blob section for him on the plane on the outward journey, but on the way home they had a special section for me. I think i have now been officially upgraded from Blibby to blobby.

Hello everyone, Well im back from the Land of Food and Disney. had a lovely week and think ive gained like a stone eating all of your delicious food. "Denny's" Diner rocks! Disney was awsome as always and managed to see some good films over there that arnt out over yet so that was cool.

Unfortunatly there wasn't a blob section for him on the plane on the outward journey, but on the way home they had a special section for me. I think i have now been officially upgraded from Blibby to blobby.
Welcome back, Blibby the Blobby! I didn't realize that Blobby ranked harder than Blibby, but congratulations anyway! Blob on!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Blibby~~~!!!! Welcome back sunshine!

Sooo.....Which park and ride did you like the best? Did you go to any of the waterparks like Blizzard beach? Did you go to SeaWorld? Did you get to the Tampa area at all?

What delicious food did you eat there that you wish you could get back at home?

Where is your brother? We haven't seen him. Is he shy? It would be nice to have another blobby here.

Greatness, you have returned.

I envy you Blib. Unless I win the lottery I won't ever have enough money to go to Florida. Woe is me.

It is nice to see you back from walking those golden roads of Disney.

Blibby~~~!!!! Welcome back sunshine!

Sooo.....Which park and ride did you like the best? Did you go to any of the waterparks like Blizzard beach? Did you go to SeaWorld? Did you get to the Tampa area at all?

What delicious food did you eat there that you wish you could get back at home?

Where is your brother? We haven't seen him. Is he shy? It would be nice to have another blobby here.
AAaah how lovely, thanx Ya'll

Unfortunatly Anny, as i was only there a week i only manged to go to one Disney Park, and that was EPCOT. its my favourite though. Its so cool! its like a massive hands-on science museum! Adn their new ride they have is awsome, its called Mission Space and it has Gary Sinese in it! They spin you round in this massive G Force chamber thing. Uber cool. But Ive been to all of those parks beofre, and im going back in September with friends instead of Family so will go to all of them then! i cant wait! Im counting the days!

No offence to any of you Yanks, but if i lived in the US, i seriously think i would weigh like 4oo pounds. Your food is sooooooooo good. Although your coleslaw sucks, ours is better Loved eating in "Dennys" diner! SO cheap! It was like never over $25 for the three of us to eat, The only place like that in England is McDonalds or the local fish and chips. I wish i could take back your bacon and sausages, they taste so good. Love Orios so ive taken a massive pack of them back that im slowly munching my way through. brought my friends back some Twinkies, theyre suprisingly nice!

Oh dont worry about Blobby Bro, his just got a job at the BBC television centre in London and has to work long shifts, so i think when he does come online he just checks his mails and thats it. Ive told him not to be rude and he apologises. his sometimes not the most social of poeple either, little bit of a grinch at times, Dont worry though, he'll be posting sporadically from time to time.

thanx for all the nice posts though! Wish i could have taken the weather with me, felt so nice to have the sun on my face and walk around in shorts and T Shirts, its amazing how good the sun can make you feel.

in the words of Plob Piddy - Now to Blob on.