What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

playing some CSS! wow, plays fine on my comp!!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
"working"

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by voneil7
"working"
C'mon...what kind of slacker are ya?

Originally Posted by voneil7
Slacking at work is very hard work, just not the kind they want.

You got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here, he was a slacker too.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
watching the newbie do the filing
Ahhh getting the junior to do the menial work's grand.

Tomorrow, send them out for some left-handed screws, spirit level bubbles and a bucket full of steam.

Heck, I'd consider employing someone for those reasons alone...

Right now I'm contemplating my latest hair-loss situation. Got some new passport photos taken and swore the bit at the top of my head hadn't developed properly.

Someone close to me laughed.

I have a long memory (well, longer than my hair).

You ready? You look ready.
I am watching The Shield and listening to the storm raging outside. I love the rain. Getting it all this week. WU WHO!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Right now I'm contemplating my latest hair-loss situation.
Hey, you know what they say about bald men, they are good at

history *is* moralizing
enjoying the fact that Anonymous is back

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
enjoying the fact that Anonymous is back
Damn straight!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
Froggie go to the nothing thread, there is something there for you.
Nebbs, Anonymous, a propos Nothing Thread, you're all the opposite to nothing to me, to both!