5,000th post...and a fond not-gonna-see-you-as-much

Tools    

hope you enjoy the ride.....................you will be surely missed....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I made it to Portland on Monday morning, safe and sound. Had some annoyances on the road along the way, but nothing critical. So here I am. Yes it's me.Take my hand and you'll see.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I made it to Portland on Monday morning, safe and sound. Had some annoyances on the road along the way, but nothing critical. So here I am. Yes it's me.Take my hand and you'll see.
Welcome back Holden! I'm glad to hear your safe and sound.

How do you like the Portland area so far? How is it different from the Baltimore area?

We have missed you, I know you won't be around as much but don't leave us for good, how is the life

That you are!

Whoops, was looking at a picture of Jessica Biel. My bad!

Cheers, Martin

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Yoda
Holden sent this to me a couple weeks ago, but I just now got it scanned. Behold:
My god! We've beheld the Holden. That's kind of like seeing your Aunty's ghost naked for some reason

Nah, the only real disappointment is that there's no cowboy hat involved. (It looks like you were accepting your degree - you could've at least put a mortar-board on upside down or something )

Originally Posted by Golgot
My god! We've beheld the Holden. That's kind of like seeing your Aunty's ghost naked for some reason
That's too friggin' funny.

I never thought I'd see a picture of you posted on the forum.

I never thought I'd see a picture of you posted on the forum. Does this mean that now you're with the filly of your dreams, that there's going to be a kinder, gentler Holden here at MoFo land?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It looks like you were accepting your degree - you could've at least put a mortar-board on upside down or something.
No, that was taken at my little brother's wedding a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Does this mean that now you're with the filly of your dreams, that there's going to be a kinder, gentler Holden here at MoFo land?
Fu*k no.

you will be missed have fun.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
It's like when boxers announce their retirement and continue to fight. What a rip-off!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

yes, especially when that Boxer gave you bad rep for no reason