I'm new here.

Tools    

In the Beginning...
I've already posted a little bit, but I figure I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

I'm a 20 year old college student studying writing and drawing, among other things, and I'm a member of a number of other message boards across the web.

I'm a pretty faithful film-watcher, and I love talking about them. I just stumbled onto these boards and immediately signed up, having been tired of trying to discuss films on some other boards. Anyway, I'm glad I joined, and I'm pretty sure I'll be dropping by from time to time.

See ya!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi, Sleezeball! Welcome!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Welcome Sleeze. I do hope you don't turn out to be a real sleezeball...you can be a cheese ball though! Those are yummy!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Welcome Sleeze. I do hope you don't turn out to be a real sleezeball...you can be a cheese ball though! Those are yummy!
Welcome, are you the 8th dwarf? Post haste! Welcome!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
HAHA! My screen name is pretty misleading, I guess; and you can thank my buddy for that. This has been my nickname for years, and I use it for everything (don't ask how I got it ). I'm actually a really nice guy (although it's true what they say about nice guys: we always finish last).

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! Back to posting...

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Sleezy.

The other boards you belong...are they also movie related?
How is MoFo different to them?
What college are you going to?
Have you done any all-nighters? I'm refering to studying for exams, writing papers or art projects.
Are you enjoying yourself at MoFo so far?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Welcome, are you the 8th dwarf?
I'll bet Snow White has her hands full with Sleezy.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome Sleezy, and btw, answering Aniko's questions is mandatory, even though I managed to slip in under her radar

Cheers and Welcome

_Sedai

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Sedai
Welcome Sleezy, and btw, answering Aniko's questions is mandatory, even though I managed to slip in under her radar
You never anwsered my one and only question Sedai. At the time I might have been afraid I would scare you off....but now that my radar is plugged back in........beware~~~

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Aniko
Welcome to MoFo Sleezy.
Thanks!

The other boards you belong...are they also movie related?

Some are, but others aren't.

How is MoFo different to them?

Well, one of them is just a hodge-podge of different stuff, while some of the others have to do with pretty specific hobbies. This board is the first and only I've joined that has to do with films only.

What college are you going to?

The Southeast branch of Indiana University.

Have you done any all-nighters? I'm refering to studying for exams, writing papers or art projects.

You can't get through college without pulling a few all-nighters.

Are you enjoying yourself at MoFo so far?

Yes, thank you.

I'll bet Snow White has her hands full with Sleezy.

Yeah, I'm the dwarf that was always up to no good, and that's why I got kicked out of the fairy tale.

Someone Save Us College Kids
welcome
he he he it seems when jerk users (the one) are banned good ones come to the site god i love this forum
welcome

Hi Sleezy, you certainly a mamas boy with that teddy, anyway welcome, never take anything I say too seriously, I am just one sarcastic puppy, nice to have you here.

Hello and welcome........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......