Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Double Feature:

and

Because they're so perverse and hilarious, I can't help but love these films. I wish there'd be a third...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I thought I'd check out Prince of Egypt. I remember watching it once when it first came out but I can't say it really stuck with me. Maybe watching it again will let me see why so many critic's I've seen seem to like it.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Double Feature:

and

Because they're so perverse and hilarious, I can't help but love these films. I wish there'd be a third...
They are working on a third graphic novel, and it'll be the concluding piece to the Kick-Ass trilogy. The first movie made ninety or so million from box-office on a thirty million budget, which wasn't great, but it apparently did very well in-terms of DVD sales. The second movie got negative reviews, and only sixty million from box-office on a twenty-eight million dollar budget, but I am fairly certain that they are, in-fact, making a third one.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

I watched Kick-Ass few days ago so now it is time for part 2.

I actually found this free on the Internet; pm me if you want the link, assuming that's allowed. I don't think it's going to be there too long-

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Quite the treat today. Going to see American Hustle and then following it up with Blithe Spirit, my last film for the MOFO Hall of Fame. I've finally found it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Finally found two films from the 1980s I've been looking for and will hopefully watch both today:
Edward Yang's Taipei Story, which stars the great director, Hou Hsiao-Hsien

and Alain Resnais' Melo

I actually found this free on the Internet; pm me if you want the link, assuming that's allowed. I don't think it's going to be there too long-
]
Is it good quality?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

I have an exam on the 22nd, and I still haven't done anything about it. I was planning to start tonight, but Scorsese is more important in my life. Yes, that's right. F*ck you exam.

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

I have an exam on the 22nd, and I still haven't done anything about it. I was planning to start tonight, but Scorsese is more important in my life. Yes, that's right. F*ck you exam.

Marty is pleased with your choice.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
One of the most overlooked American horror films of the last few years, and has much more to say than what one would think.