The Room: Cult Film or Internet Meme

Tools    

Yeh it is, I couldn't be bothered to go too complicated so went with that lazy effort

Yours is actually brilliant though, you're going to have to tell me what some of these fonts you choose are, they're awesome.
The fonts look like they came of the Fear and Loathing Criterion release.

fakecriterions.tumblr.com celebrated one October or something with nothing but user submitted horror sequel covers. This was my submitted cover for Hellbound: Hellraiser II, but they did not use it because I realized that I sent it in past the day for submissions, so I am unveiling it here.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hellbound.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	11030  

Thanks!

Also, (shameless plug incoming) for anyone that doesn't frequent that part of MoFo, I occasionally post more serious movie poster designs over at the MoFo Art Gallery. Hope you like 'em if you decide to visit.

Thanks!

Also, (shameless plug incoming) for anyone that doesn't frequent that part of MoFo, I occasionally post more serious movie poster designs over at the MoFo Art Gallery. Hope you like 'em if you decide to visit.
Yeh just make sure you go back a couple of pages otherwise it's just a page full of Emilio Estevez

Seriously, we need a thread just for these fake Criterions. Amazing work, y'all.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!