What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
if it makes you feel better, I had just taken off my mittens

i put them back on and am now typing with them on to ammed things

now i am taking them off. YAY! Swear to gawd.

Trying to think of a clever way to tell you folks that I'm pickin' my belly-button and getting ready to go back to sleep.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Don't bother
Why not?

EDIT: I'm going to play Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. OMG!! It's so sweet. I'm on the second disc.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Trying to think of a clever way to tell you folks that I'm pickin' my belly-button and getting ready to go back to sleep.
Are you using implements?

You ready? You look ready.
Just beat Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. It is so awesome to be able to play the original Metal Gear with the power of the cube. That thing has a hell of a lot of power. A lot more than I gave it credit for; not to mention the thing is deadly quiet.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Have you been talking to my husband?
no, in fact i wasn't even aware of ur marital status

Originally Posted by John McClane
Why not?
I didn't think much of King Arthur, did you like it.

Listening to music, taking off my coat and scarf and mittens, getting ready to vacum and mop the kitchen floor
Somehow this seems erotic..hmmm I need a shower.

eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i've never eaten one before on my own accord, and even then only twice. it's o.K.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i've never eaten one before on my own accord, and even then only twice. it's o.K.
With the crusts taken off?

I'm watching Scarface

I'm at work and wishin' I was at home...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Looking at a mountain of reports I need to finish and wondering why on earth I agreed to be a bridesmaid for my cousin this week-end…
Bridesmaid...does this mean we will have the pleasure
of seeing some pics?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
huh?

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
PB and J kicks arse.....

Got Milk?

Looking on the net to look for the best price for 'A Clockwork Orange'