Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Pulp Fiction

As some of you may know Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie. So you may be wondering why this was the last movie I saw. Well I wagered my relationship with my girlfriend on it. We finally had a 3 hr block where we had no plans, so we sat down to watch it. If she didn't like it, it would have to be the end, but if she did, she can stick around

My girlfriend told me once: You have to choose, me or Pulp Fiction!

Sometimes I miss her...

Well I wagered my relationship with my girlfriend on it. We finally had a 3 hr block where we had no plans, so we sat down to watch it. If she didn't like it, it would have to be the end.
Diner style, I approve. Maybe that is why my marriage ended. She didn't like Pulp or Star Wars.

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Typical Marvel flick, entertaining with lots of explosions and cliche action scenes...

5/10

Diner style, I approve. Maybe that is why my marriage ended. She didn't like Pulp or Star Wars.
My girlfriend told me once: You have to choose, me or Pulp Fiction!

Sometimes I miss her...
haha don't worry fellas, she approved. Without giving her any reasons on why I love the movie, I asked what she liked about it. Her reply: "I really liked the dialogue and writing."
I think I'm in love.

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

haha don't worry fellas, she approved. Without giving her any reasons on why I love the movie, I asked what she liked about it. Her reply: "I really liked the dialogue and writing."
I think I'm in love.
She's a keeper!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm watching Werckmeister Harmonies with every girl I'm dating:
If she likes it, I'm gonna date her
If she dislikes it, I don't want to know her.
If she says it's boring or sh*t, she's dead.

I've got a problem, though. I no longer know where to hide the bodies. ;(
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hope they rot away to make room for new ones.

Pretty good.

Dallas Buyers Club was not quite as good as I expected it to be, but it was still good. After seeing all the raving reviews, the best actor and best supporting actor Oscars going to this, and all the hype I was expecting nothing short of a masterpiece. I was a little dissapointed. I wouldn't call this a masterpiece, but it was good. The story is interesting and I was involved pretty much the whole time. Acting is good in this of course, but I don't think that by the end of the movie I was blown away and wanted to say "wow, no wonder they won the oscars!" Still good acting though. I wasn't a huge fan of the camera work. There was a lot of handheld camerawork that I don't like very much, but other than that it was ok. The story really does make you think, because McConaughey's character makes a huge change by the end of the movie, and seeing this change slowly take place during the movie is great.

Overall, Dallas Buyers Club is a good movie with an interesting true story and good acting. I don't feel like I wasted my time watching this movie, I just expected more out of it due to all the hype. I kind of just think that they got the Oscars because homosexuality is a huge theme and I know how much Hollywood loves that. The performances were still good, I just thought that other actors should've won the Oscars.

Fire walk with me.

El dependiente (1969)
a piece of art!

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Let the night air cool you off

Fans of the Evil Dead movies would probably enjoy John Dies at the End. I don't like the Evil Dead movies (at all,) but this wasn't awful.

Heat

I remember watching this when it first came out and I didnt really like it at all. Watching it now, I wouldn't say I dislike it but I think it is a slow burning movie. What I did like was the trademark Michael Mann style, camera angles, cinematography ect. The character interaction was done well but I felt like I didn't care for anyone in it. The only person I did care about was the wheelman they recruited for the last job. I also felt the ending was a bit anticlimactic and predictable, I am in the middle with this film and think that Collateral is his best.

2.5/5 Stars

Heat is a
movie in my book.

One of the best crime movies starring two of my movie heroes (Deniro and Pacino) in their top form that features the best shootout scene of all time.

Yeah I do like it but I think The Town basically did the same thing but made it more intriguing. I cannot however deny how well Michael Mann shoots his films it just looks stunning.

Unregistered User

Le Samourai (1967)

Effortlessly cool and incredibly stylish. Absolutely loved it and Costello is seriously one of the coolest characters i've ever seen.Should nestle quite highly in my 60's list when it arrives.