Food Tab

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
It's a Subway sandwich (look at the wrapper).
That just seems wrong, Tuna Sashimi or Spicy Tuna Rolls or Tuna Tataki (which is my favorite), those all make sense but a Tuna Sub just does not make sense at all. It might be good but I have a habit of judging stuff by the name and never trying it so who knows except SC.

I don't often get tuna subs at Subway since canned tuna is so cheap, but, I was in the mood for it that day, and it was very good. They also have an imitation crab meat sub at Subway, but I haven't had it, yet. Curious about it, though, as I like imitation crab meat.

I've never had a breakfast sub. I love the meatball sub (oven roasted chicken's not bad).

The breakfast subs are good and you get a 6" sub plus a 16 oz fountain drink or a 12 oz coffee for $3.00.

I get the bacon one with light mayo, egg whites, provolone cheese, bell pepper, spinach, tomato, cucumber and olives. It's delish. There's a Subway next door to my work too so I eat there pretty frequently.

I've only done Subways breakfast once or twice. I wonder if the coffee is still 50 cents if you buy a breakfast, it was when they first started?

Tonight I'm probably making tater tot casserole. A pound or two of ground beef even layered on bottom of cooking pan, then spread a can of mushroom soup on top, then dump a bag of tater tots on top last. I sometimes add onion and fresh mushrooms before topping it with tots. Heat in oven for one hour at 350 degrees .

I've only done Subways breakfast once or twice. I wonder if the coffee is still 50 cents if you buy a breakfast, it was when they first started?
The coffee's part of their $3.00 deal now. You can get either a ham, bacon or just plain egg 6" sandwich plus a 12 oz coffee or 16 oz fountain drink. Not sure how much the coffee is if you get one of the premium breakfast subs though. I don't drink coffee so I've not had occasion to find out.

Thanks for the info Miss Vicky.

Typo, should be 'cream of mushroom'. I just cannot get enough of it myself.

Just did some cooking for the coming week.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kangaroo 002.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	10742   Click image for larger version

Name:	chicken curry & rice 002.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	10743  

I'm a fan of spice. Sometimes I'll make a simple pasta with olive oil, parmesan, and a boatload of crushed red pepper. Very simple, very good.

I'll often make medium-rare steaks out of ground beef with Liquid Smoke and steak seasoning, had this tonight in fact; I started doing this cause often when cooking ground beef, I'll eat some partly cooked meat from the skillet, a big no no. A true carnivore I am.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I made a stunning chili yesterday for me and the kids and as I always make lots theres enough for some today as well!

Made this yesterday, Chicken with mozarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham.

And using pretty much the same ingredients, parma ham and mozarella cheese pizza today.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I just had a ham sandwich and cherry yoghurt dessert for my supper. Tomorrow I'm eating out and will be having pork cutlet, potatoes and yummy salad to it and day after tomorrow I'm gonna make fish with rice. Pretty tasty!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I had eggplant parmesan last night (with spaghetti), Grape Mello Yello and some kind of nutty chocolate cupcake. Not all at the same time.

The cravings...it's too much!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood