Late 80s/early 90s superhero or mutant film

Tools    

Here, There and Everywhere
Hi all, like the look of the site so far.

A movie that has been on my mind since I was young.

Two particular scenes I remember are at the start of the film, the protagonist is sitting in the shadows, attached to the corner of the ceiling (much like Spiderman would), and there is either a drug or weapons deal going down between so Mob looking characters. Our hero is observing this scene.

The other scene I can remember, our hero is running and fighting with some other baddies in what I think looked like an aquarium.

Okay, vague so far. This may help. I remember the hero looked much like Greedo from Star Wars. It won't let me post a picture as I don't have 10 posts, but you can Google him yourself if you aren't already familiar with him.

I can't remember whether it was a costume or not, but I think he was permanently like that. I believe he spoke English however, not some alien language.

If anybody can shed some light on what the hell I am talking about it would certainly make my day, as it has troubled me for many years.

Thanks.

Here, There and Everywhere
Guyver.

I believe you are talking of Guyver II: Dark Hero
Hm, what makes you say Guyver II?

I had a look at the original Guyver clips on YouTube and it doesn't look familiar... although the suit he wears does.