Who Would You Bring Back to Life for One More Movie?

Tools    

roy scheider for a blue thunder sequel

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Raul Julia

it's a travesty that Street Fighter was his last film

He would, of course, be brought back purely to film Street Fighter II

Orson Welles to direct another film. After watching The Other Side of the Wind and They'll Love Me When I'm Dead I think it would be fascinating to see how Welles would approach filmmaking in the 21st century, how he would potentially utilise new technologies to create a film.

Raul Julia

it's a travesty that Street Fighter was his last film

He would, of course, be brought back purely to film Street Fighter II

roy scheider for a blue thunder sequel
Bang on!

I'd bring back this thread for one more post.

Raul Julia is a great pic, BTW.

It would have to be a director because that's a much more reliable way to get another good/great movie than an individual actor, but being less literally-minded or pragmatic, the first name that came to mind was:

Philip Seymour Hoffman

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Vic Morrow

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

The first thing that pops into my mind is James Stewart, in his younger years, doing one of those Capra-esque roles as Everyman. We've gotten so cynical about everything that it would be a novelty to see him in one of his wide-eyed, frantic characters, but a new one, not a makeover of It's a Wonderful Life.

There's so little unbridled optimism and enthusiasm in movies in this time that one of those roles would be refreshing and nobody says "dog-gone it" anymore.

Brandon Lee

As a transgender superhero named Shyla. The media has labled her the "Bathroom Beater" because this is where most of her fights happen.

Possible sidekick and love interest being played by Peter Dinklage.

It's a dark comedy/action flick with a touch of heartwarming romance.

Tagline: Who needs balls?
I'd second Brandon Lee, but the reason I'd bring him back would be due to the way he died (shot and killed while making The Crow).

I'd have him reshoot all the scenes where the film makers used stand-ins or special effects to fill in for the then late Brandon. Then I'd make an extended Director's Cut that featured all the new footage with the real and resurrected Brandon Lee!

Peter Sellers