What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
drinkin coffee (yes AGAIN), looking through mofo, & thinking of what to get at the grocery store later...

just watched a video by Rhianna... I am definitely not a fan... never was, never will be... but somehow she convinced him to be in her video!!!

It's a bitch when that happens, isn't it? Drew's put me through films starring people I'd have never watched otherwise.

atm I'm eating grapes.

It's a bitch when that happens, isn't it? Drew's put me through films starring people I'd have never watched otherwise.

atm I'm eating grapes.
Yeah but I dont listen to modern R&B and Rap or whatever that is she's attempting to sing.... I figured Mads would have higher standards....

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
watching ID and about to feed my dog. Then where ever the day takes me! i see some internet radio in my near future

just got home... got off work early like 11:30....(went in at 7) and .. did some shopping after work...

waiting for nascar to come on later... and listening to AH.FM Leading Trance radio in Radio Box app
ohhh there is a website where you can listen to radio stations all over the world... let me know if you want the link... I listen to a Goth/Darkwave station out of Germany on there...

Do they have Neighbours on there? You should watch that.
there is something called "Neighbours" but not sure if its from Australia... its on a different tv network..

They are on season 30....

Yup thats it. when I hovered over the video.. it stated Australian Drama..