2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Playoffs

Tools    

I will PM.

I have been dealing with a sick puppy, so things have been a little hectic.
I finally remembered to pick up your DVD last night, so it has made it to the house. I will get it in the mail this week. Sorry for the delay.

I dunno about you guys, but I just order from Amazon and have it shipped directly to the people. Way easier than getting one and mailing it yourself, which involves way more steps and makes it easier to put off.

I dunno about you guys, but I just order from Amazon and have it shipped directly to the people. Way easier than getting one and mailing it yourself, which involves way more steps and makes it easier to put off.
That would involve me using my brain for 30 seconds. No time for that.

Yeah, not exactly the classiest postgame interview.

Pretty bad decision on that playby Kaep; still time, two timeouts. And Seattle was giving up huge chunks of yaradage without much resistance all drive; didn't have to take a tough shot at the end zone at all on that play.

He is very good. All in all I'm pumped to see the best offense going against the best defense. I'm a Manning fanboy as well, so that helps.

Tightest super bowl ever. Best Defense in NFL vs Best offense, and the other matchup (Denver D vs Seahawks Offense) is incredibly close too. I have no idea who will win this one. Im rooting for the Broncos.

Let the night air cool you off
I don't know if I have said it on this forum or not, but I have been talking all year about how much I really want to see the Broncos play the Seahawks. Now I am getting my wish, and I am thrilled about it. This is the most excited I have been for a Super Bowl in a very long time.

Tightest super bowl ever. Best Defense in NFL vs Best offense, and the other matchup (Denver D vs Seahawks Offense) is incredibly close too. I have no idea who will win this one. Im rooting for the Broncos.
I felt that way this week as well. The last three games of the year were toss ups between the four best teams. It is/was as it should be.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh dang! I need to send these bad boys out!

Got TONGO's dvd in the mail. Thanks, buddy!
No problem man! Everyone should have Taken in their library. Its the perfect Fathers Day movie.

No problem man! Everyone should have Taken in their library. Its the perfect Fathers Day movie.
I certainly do enjoy the asskickery in that movie. Thanks again.

Forgot to post yesterday, but I got Casablanca in the mail. I forgot who it was from though, I could easily just look at the package but I don't remember what I did with it. Whoops.

Crap! I still need to get you both of ours. Hopefully I'll be bale to get them to you before the start of next season. Ha!