Seeing all avatars as the same picture

Tools    

Just today I've noticed that everywhere there is an avatar, they're all the same picture: a woman looking to the viewer's left at an orange semicircle, all on a dark blue background.

I'm not sure if it's something on my computer, or if there's been a change in the site. Today is the first time that it has ever appeared.

It doesn't hurt any of the functionality that I've noticed yet.

Wonder what's causing this?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Poor Mac and Me propaganda, @GulfportDoc!

All your favorite movies are Mac and Me!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just today I've noticed that everywhere there is an avatar, they're all the same picture: a woman looking to the viewer's left at an orange semicircle, all on a dark blue background.

I'm not sure if it's something on my computer, or if there's been a change in the site. Today is the first time that it has ever appeared.

It doesn't hurt any of the functionality that I've noticed yet.

Wonder what's causing this?
Oh. It just occurred to me that this might be an April Fool's joke. If so, good one.

This is no April Fool's joke.

Your computer has been infected with the Mac and Me virus.

You thought the little boy was a woman?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Oh. It just occurred to me that this might be an April Fool's joke. If so, good one.

I knew instantly what was going on. It threw me for a loop last year. I didn't know what the hell was going on. I was on my guard this year.

I had made a screenshot of last year's April Fool's joke.

I knew it was a joke when I posted a movie trailer in the horror section and a Mac and Me clip was in its place lol.

You are hilarious haha your profile picture is still the Mac and Me thingy
What do you mean? It's normal for me.

Welcome to the human race...
@Yoda if you don't do this next year but with Police Story (1985) I am going to break something
i love police story but it's the wrong kind of funny for an april fool's joke.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Aww i missed the mac and me avatars. Dang it. I guess ill have to wait till next year.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.