Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That means it's becoming mainstream. I'm out!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
10 more tracks albums and I'll have the second half of my list up. Probably late this (my) evening. It's like uh... 10:44AM for me so ya. 12 hours or so. Maybe.

I'm only going into such detail due to the hell I got in the shout box yesterday. Or was it the day before?

>=P~

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

10 more tracks and I'll have the second half of my list up. Probably late this (my) evening. It's like uh... 10:44AM for me so ya. 12 hours or so. Maybe.

I'm only going into such detail due to the hell I got in the shout box yesterday. Or was it the day before?

>=P~
You do know it's an album thing and not a track thing right

#hellisnotjustashoutboxconcept

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
How authentic is my list?

As only matching top and bottoms can...
WARNING: spoilers below
I left out the Beatsie Boyz .
How ridicurous can you be.

So yeah. No doubt my list was authentically denim.

Checked over the list to make sure my count was off sadly it was , it's not 77........it's 80!

No idea how i was off by three but awesome. No new lists, just a few more and we should have a top 100 though.

You do know it's an album thing and not a track thing right

#hellisnotjustashoutboxconcept
oh ffs hahaha.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A true MoFo troll would've sent a list full of his favourite photo albums!

Got Holden's list Two more added bringing us to 82 That was only a list of 20 showing that there's still tonnes on the verge and that we only need a couple more lists.

Master of My Domain
Wait. We could make a list of 20? What about 42?
You can have up to 50 albums on your list.

Rofl. I don't know why but this thread exists in its own perfect little bubble. Whenever I check in, I feel like I've snuck into the Wonka factory of cheeky commentary.

Hm. I'm from Alabama. Never used the term "cheeky" before. Did I do it right? I have a sinking feeling no.

Rofl. I don't know why but this thread exists in its own perfect little bubble. Whenever I check in, I feel like I've snuck into the Wonka factory of cheeky commentary.

Hm. I'm from Alabama. Never used the term "cheeky" before. Did I do it right? I have a sinking feeling no.
I hate the word "cheeky" but yeah you used it like a godamned pro.

Nando's has 40 locations in the US i'll have you know.
And they're all in Illinois, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
Like I said, not a thing. Also there's nothing cheeky about them.

And they're all in Illinois, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
Like I said, not a thing. Also there's nothing cheeky about them.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...heeky%20Nandos

Still a thing they're in America even if it's not widespread. In N Out is barely present outside the West, right?

Master of My Domain
You privileged folks, there's not a single Nando's in Korea.