Happy Birthday Powdered Water

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, FFB pal!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Happy birthday!

Glad I wasn't too smashed to miss this one!

PW, you're family to me... hope you have a great one!

How old are you anyway? I'll have to go see if I can find out

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He'll be older tomorrow, but today's already yesterday in Australia. Happy 3 Year 8 Month birthday!!

I hope you and your bride have a cool one tomorrow.

Are you going to be...?

You guys are making me all mushy inside... seriously, there could be tears.

Anyway, our little nebs is all over this one huh? Yes in fact tomorrow is the big day and I plan to celebrate it by spending the day at work. YAY!?! It's so awesome being responsible. Thanks to you all so far and I sure hope everyone has a safe New Years Eve.

Since I quit the alkey-hall I typically find myself hiding under the bed during most of the New Year festivities these days. Besides, going out to do something cuts into my movie time... can't have that.

Oh and I'm 37 this year, at least that's what my wife tells me. Shes way more better at the counting than I am. I was born at 6:02pm New Years Eve and it always confuses the hell out of me when I try to figure out how old I am. So, I'm going to defer to the wife on this one.

Happy Birthday, Powdered Water.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

You're a Genius all the time
Yikes, being born on New Years Eve must've completely screwed up your internal clock, especially as a kid. Anyway, good luck, have a wonderful New Years and, most of all, Happy Birthday, PW.