What are some butterfly effect movies?

Tools    

For example where we follow two characters who eventually meet up due to a number of seemingly random events, any such movies on mind tonight`? I know the Christmas movie "Love Actually" is something like that.

Here's a big list of multiple story line movies... I bet some of these fit your description. I'd like to add that Will Smith movie Seven Pounds but I'm not sure if that counts.

For example where we follow two characters who eventually meet up due to a number of seemingly random events, any such movies on mind tonight`? I know the Christmas movie "Love Actually" is something like that.

I'm gonna say that The Butterfly Effect is a pretty good example of a butterfly effect movie.

Clockwise (1986), in which John Cleese saying his crisp headmaster's "Right!" all the time gets him on the wrong train, causing his whole day and life to snowball into crap. The absolute classic in that vein would have to be After Hours (1985), in which Griffin Dunne's cab fare blows away out the window, and the rest is tragicomic history.

$20 is a bit like that, about 7 different stories (I think) that coincide with each other, haven't seen it since it was released on VHS though

Clockwise (1986), in which John Cleese saying his crisp headmaster's "Right!" all the time gets him on the wrong train, causing his whole day and life to snowball into crap.
I used to love that film.

For example where we follow two characters who eventually meet up due to a number of seemingly random events, any such movies on mind tonight`? .
One that I haven't seen is this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243135/

Others:

Dunkirk
Pulp Fiction
Amores Perros
Crash
11:14
Another Earth (sort of)

Clockwise (1986), in which John Cleese saying his crisp headmaster's "Right!" all the time gets him on the wrong train, causing his whole day and life to snowball into crap.
I used to love that film.
Used to? What changed your mind? 😀

Used to? What changed your mind? 😀
Probably seeing it too often. I haven't seen it for a while now though.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Actually Butterfly Kiss has something of that in how the characters meet. There's certainly a bit of chaos in it.