The Most Vllianous MoFo

Tools    

Originally Posted by nebbit
I think the member in question has gotten into an argument with almost everyone on here about a movie at one time or the other and has a rather nasty disposition...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I personally never clashed swords with Mr. Fong....(at least I can't remember....)...but after reading quite a few of his posts, I understand what Naisy is talking about. Plus I'm sure Caitlyn knows what she is talking about. For someone as sweet as she is to label someone else a villian (or most villianous MoFo for that matter) is saying something.

To learn more about this Mr Fong character, visit his member profile here:

Hey! I'm Mr Fong!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I think the member in question has gotten into an argument with almost everyone on here about a movie at one time or the other and has a rather nasty disposition...
Thanks Caitland

There is always someone like that, where ever they go they fight with people, unfortunatly they can never see that they are the cause of it.

Originally Posted by Django
Django is no villain! Django is the good guy--always and forever! Django has always been the good guy and always will! Villain #1 without doubt is Silver Bullet, for the underhanded way he has been sabotaging Django's identity. Additional villains include Beale the Rippe and Yoda. Django has spoken!
Django talks in third person! Django is annoying! Django should note that the villian always thinks of the good guys as villians.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Well, see, I know what happened and I'm trying to save you. You used to be so OBSESSED! with the science fiction world that you finally met some blonde-haired, green eyed, hunky aliens. After they probed you anally, to much your delight, they used mind control to make you forget about it and your sexuality. Using these techniques, they've made you believe that you are straight. They sent you back down to Earth, even though your home planet is in another galaxy, and told you to live and be patient until you can go back. That's why you are here with us today. Ya understand? Do you remember ANYTHING??

Anyway, I think you need me to reverse the process. If there's anything you need from me, just blow the whistle -- if you can remember how.
That line in bold is what really got me laughing! Where would we all be without Sexy Celebrity?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Gracie
That line in bold is what really got me laughing! Where would we all be without Sexy Celebrity?
Living up a tree, i'm sure. It was people like sexy who went to check out the shore, to see what was in store

But I'd like to nominated myself for chief villain. (well, i've not been here long, but django's on the wane, and i've taken over his reins in the shape of over-long-refrains)

Yes, i inundate our host with toasted tinkerings, insist that others are suffering from blinkered wrinklings of the mind, have a tendancy to be unrefined, need some paper that is lined, write far too much when inclined and this doesn't let people un-wind. Never-the-less, i want to press my latest fessing upon you. There's my most dogmatic cat-fight since i alighted here sitting on a verbal pier, waiting for people to appear.

Come to my GM-thread all, so i can appall you as i set out my stall.

"Not everything new is good" "GM is not understood"

If you believe these are deluded ideas, or you feel your perspective is clearer, or indeed that you could bring me nearer to being a new-science-inclined advancement-adherer.....well come read my summary post and take the poll.

Or i'll whip out my voodoo and turn you into a doll

You could try, but you would always be Django's little boy. I'll put you up for second in command villian (or third at the least).

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
You could try, but you would always be Django's little boy. I'll put you up for second in command villian.
Cool. All villains like a bit of family-strife in the closet. But if he starts breathing heavily i'm dis-owning him.

Now come comment on my GM summary post (he commanded villainously) (there, i'm talking bout myself in the 3rd person. More like pappy every day )

Good lord. What have I done.

BANNED
Django talks in third person! Django is annoying! Django should note that the villian always thinks of the good guys as villians.
"The villain always thinks of the good guys as villains." Now that's a profound statement if there ever was one! It begs the question: who are the villains and who are the good guys and, most importantly, from WHOSE perspective? Consider the following scenario: in a particular societal/cultural context, the villains are established as, for instance, the "Sharks" and the good guys, as the "Jets". But the question to be asked at that point is: according to whom? From whose point of view? Let's hypothesize, then, that it's according to the Jets, because the Jets own all the media sources and their primary occupation is to portray the Sharks in a negative light. Well, in that case, maybe the truth is that the real villains are the Jets, while the Sharks are really the good guys, being portrayed as villains by the Jets. Or, more likely, maybe the truth is that maybe both the Sharks and the Jets are equally villainous or equally good--just at each other's throats.

Or, more likely, maybe the truth is that maybe both the Sharks and the Jets are equally villainous or equally good--just at each other's throats.
Speaking of throats, has Captain Picard been at yours recently?

"The villain always thinks of the good guys as villains." Now that's a profound statement if there ever was one! It begs the question: who are the villains and who are the good guys and, most importantly, from WHOSE perspective? Consider the following scenario: in a particular societal/cultural context, the villains are established as, for instance, the "Sharks" and the good guys, as the "Jets". But the question to be asked at that point is: according to whom? From whose point of view? Let's hypothesize, then, that it's according to the Jets, because the Jets own all the media sources and their primary occupation is to portray the Sharks in a negative light. Well, in that case, maybe the truth is that the real villains are the Jets, while the Sharks are really the good guys, being portrayed as villains by the Jets. Or, more likely, maybe the truth is that maybe both the Sharks and the Jets are equally villainous or equally good--just at each other's throats.
Well, the majority of us are good people in real life and personality etc. and we all think of you as somewhat of a 'villian'. Unless everyone that dislikes you is actually evil/mean, then your point makes no sense. And I said that to get my point across: You think that Yoda/Beale/Me/SB/Sexy are the villians, but we only act like that to you becuase you are yourself a villian.

Great analogy! You did the exact same thing with your 'screenplay' about Christopher Columbus, Uday. Compare the two, you'll find they have quite a bit in common.

You think that Yoda/Beale/Me/SB/Sexy are the villians, but we only act like that to you becuase you are yourself a villian.
I never think of him as a villian. I think of him as kinky.

I love you guys.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I love you guys.
Vice versa!

BANNED
Well, the majority of us are good people in real life and personality etc. and we all think of you as somewhat of a 'villian'. Unless everyone that dislikes you is actually evil/mean, then your point makes no sense. And I said that to get my point across: You think that Yoda/Beale/Me/SB/Sexy are the villians, but we only act like that to you becuase you are yourself a villian.

Great analogy! You did the exact same thing with your 'screenplay' about Christopher Columbus, Uday. Compare the two, you'll find they have quite a bit in common.
Well, I'm a good person in real life too. Why you think of me as a villain is beyond me! Maybe you just need someone to direct your latent hostility against. And because I post a lot of controversial material on this forum, maybe that's why I sometimes come across as a bit of a villain. The truth, really, is that I'm not a villain--just a controversialist who enjoys challenging people's perceptions of the truth--of reality. I don't really think of Yoda, Beale or anyone else as truly villainous. It's just that Yoda and Silver Bullet are guilty of doing some pretty questionable things in here--abusing their authority, as it were, which makes them less than totally good guys, in my book--questionable in their ethics, as it were. As to your justification of your own personal villainous behavior by claiming that "we only act like that to you because you are yourself a villain"--well, how do you know for sure I am a villain? Maybe you think of me as a villain and yourself as the good guys because, in reality, you are the villains! (Hypothetically speaking) Like you said, "the villains always think of the good guys as the villains"--in that case, maybe I am, in fact the good guy, and the reason you think of me as the villain is that you are the real villains (again, hypothetically). Or, maybe the truth is that maybe both of us are equally imperfect, equally human, just enemies, for some reason or other, and, as such, because you think of me as your enemy, you portray me as being the villain.

Well, I'm a good person in real life too. Why you think of me as a villain is beyond me! Maybe you just need someone to direct your latent hostility against. And because I post a lot of controversial material on this forum, maybe that's why I sometimes come across as a bit of a villain. The truth, really, is that I'm not a villain--just a controversialist who enjoys challenging people's perceptions of the truth--of reality. I don't really think of Yoda, Beale or anyone else as truly villainous. It's just that Yoda and Silver Bullet are guilty of doing some pretty questionable things in here--abusing their authority, as it were, which makes them less than totally good guys, in my book--questionable in their ethics, as it were. As to your justification of your own personal villainous behavior by claiming that "we only act like that to you because your are yourself a villain"--well, how do you know for sure I am a villain? Maybe you think of me as a villain and yourself as the good guys because, in reality, you are the villains! (Hypothetically speaking) Like you said, "the villains always think of the good guys as the villains"--in that case, maybe I am, in fact the good guy, and the reason you think of me as the villain is that you are the real villains (again, hypothetically). Or, maybe the truth is that maybe both of us are equally imperfect, equally human, just enemies, for some reason or other, and, as such, because you think of me as your enemy, you portray me as being the villain.
Actually, a large amount of people think of you as a villian. And really Django, do you think that everyone, except for the ever-contraversial Sunfrog, think of you as their villian for no reason!? Even you can admit that's highly unlikely! And what about blib's thread on Harry Potter? It's obvious you offended him, among others, without any real reason or need. That's someone I would consider as a villian.

Theres nothing wrong with being a villian. You are quite the villian Django. At least the antagonist to the collective MoFo protagonist.

No need to feel alone though:

Django and his crew of villians-

Django, ringleader
Mr. Fong
Golgot (by his own admission)
and Sunfrog

Would that make you feel better? Less alone maybe?

BANNED
Actually, a large amount of people think of you as a villian. And really Django, do you think that everyone, except for the ever-contraversial Sunfrog, think of you as their villian for no reason!? Even you can admit that's highly unlikely! And what about blib's thread on Harry Potter? It's obvious you offended him, among others, without any real reason or need. That's someone I would consider as a villian.
Frankly, I disagree with your assertion that "everyone" except for Sunfrog thinks of me as the villain. The truth is that my assertions have offended some people, perhaps inadvertently, following which these people have launched a campaign to demonize me because they perceive me as offensive and the enemy. The truth is that my assertions were never intended to offend--rather, they were intended to challenge limited stereotypes and prejudices which, I see, seem to thrive in this forum in abundance.