Favorite TV Show

Tools    

I stopped watching Heroes when series 2 started, what a bore. Totally went off that series. If you want fabulous 'superheroes' watch the British series Misfits.

Dexter on the other hand, adore it. You must start to watch it Critics.
The first time I watched through Heroes I loved the first season, hated 2 & 3, and thought 4 was okay (with the exception of everything involving Claire). I recently watched through all 4 seasons again with my brother and while I still think season 1 is the best, 2 was much better than I remembered. 3 is where a lot of bad writing seemed to come in (I believe the writers strike was going on at the time). Season 4 seemed a little more like season 1, but I hated the Claire stuff even more this time because it seemed so pointless and distracted from everything else which was much more important.

I'm going to have to go to a local movie/game rent store one of these days and rent Dexter (season 1)
You might want to check out gohastings.com, they have really cheap used seasons sometimes. My brother bought all 4 seasons of Heroes recently for around $20 combined (the last season cost him more then the first 3 I believe). I'm sure Dexter would be on there as well.

Heros had perhaps the best first season of any show I have ever seen. There was no way they were going to follow that up. Shame too the only reason I kept watching was because of Hayden Panettiere .

I have only watched a few episodes of Dexter and it looks like a great show. I used to also watch Entourage alot. Shows I watch right now are South Park, How I met your mother, Psych, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory, Community, and Rules of Engagement. I'll catch New Girl, White Collar, Franklin and Bash, Anger management, Perception and workaholics when I can.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
I have to say that Monk will always be my favorite TV show forever and ever.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Ah its an amazing series! You just gotta get into it

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I agree with Nausicaa about Dexter. I'm on my third rewatch and it's still really entertaining stuff

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Not to mention, Michael C Hall's ass alone is worth watching.

I agree with Nausicaa about Dexter. I'm on my third rewatch and it's still really entertaining stuff
I just bought Series 6 that was released here a few weeks back, so can't wait to start watching it.

i personally like usa originals lately. suits and burn notice are pretty much all i watch regularly right now.

not monumental shows just enjoyable

I watch lots of TV Shows. Mostly I watch comedy series. My favorite series is Chuck. It is full of entertainment show. And I love to watch it through Otavo.tv/.

I love Louis Theroux work, does that count?
I also used to love Sliders when I was younger.

My Top 10's
Thrillers / Comedy / Horror

A system of cells interlinked
THREAD MOVED

To the Television and Music Forum

I've never seen Monk. I like the actor, Tony Shalhoub, but it doesn't sound too appealing just going by the looks of it.

I'm going to have to go to a local movie/game rent store one of these days and rent Dexter (season 1)
Season 4 might be up there with the single best set of episodes of any Drama, ever. But don't skip, 1, 2 and 3 are almost as good.