Quoting Game

Tools    

Hey, Ridley. You got any Beeman's?

SS - The Right Stuff
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I didn't quite copy that. Say again, please.

Dennis Quid - The Right Stuff

"They're gonna keep callin' us Cutters. To them it's just a dirty word. To me it's just something else I never got a chance to be."

- Mike (Dennis Quaid), Breaking Away

I sure miss playing basketball. I got depressed as hell when my athlete's foot and jock itch went away.

Daniel Stern - Breaking Away

Now With Moveable Parts
Everyone's got skeletons in the closet, you never know when they're gonna jump out and bite you in the ass.
Frequency~Frank/Dennis Quaid

Now With Moveable Parts
Lord! Ya beat me to the punch you cornknuckle! I'll go off yours:
He's only a kid, man, we can take him
Marv/Daniel Stern/Home Alone

Keep the change, you filthy animal.

Ralph Foody - Home Alone
(Tough Guy on the T.V.)

I want to buy your women...the little girl...your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your children!

John Belushi - The Blues Brothers

Larry's evil conscience: F**k her. F**k her brains out. Suck her t**s, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!

Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that j**k-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.

Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever. ...I'm proud of you, Lawrence.

Larry's evil conscience: You homo.

Tom Hulce - Animal House

Now With Moveable Parts
"Everybody. I want you to meet my son, Cool."
Tom Hulce/"Larry"/Parenthood

Beware the Moon
"It's my kid brother, Larry, your uncle. Don't give him any money. "
Gil Buckman - Steve Martin - Parenthood

Thanks, Leaves the other quote open to you now Yoda

Nice quote (I love Bowfinger), but the game is played in a slightly different way. You need to either link by movie, or by actor...which means you must next quote either Tom Hulce, or someone else from Parenthood.

A novel adaptation.
This is one of my favorite movies of all time:

"I hadn't seen a body put together like that since I solved the case of the Murdered Girl with the Big ****"
also
"Carlotta was the kind of town where they spell trouble T-R-U-B-I-L, and if you try to correct them, they kill you. "

Steve Martin, Dead Men Dont Wear Plaid