Homoerectus

Tools    

Has anyone seen National Lampoon's Homoerectus? I heard it's hilarious!

Nobody has seen this movie, and I'm sure absolutely nobody is calling it hilarious, other than you. Nobody wants to see it. I'm sure nobody will see it. I liked Adam Rifkin's The Dark Backward (1991) because it's just twisted and dark and weird enough to work. The rest of his output runs the limited low range of awful to forgettable.

And you can tell him I said so.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
Nobody has seen this movie, and I'm sure absolutely nobody is calling it hilarious, other than you. Nobody wants to see it. I'm sure nobody will see it. I liked Adam Rifkin's The Dark Backward (1991) because it's just twisted and dark and weird enough to work. The rest of his output runs the limited low range of awful to forgettable.

And you can tell him I said so.
A Simple "NO" would have worked...

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, it would have worked, but, Holden's reply was MUCH more fun to read, as far as I am concerned.

I was going to delete this thread, but I love the replies, which ensure that even if this thread is intended to promote the film, it'll end up doing just the opposite. I love it.

A system of cells interlinked
I went to delete it, but moved it instead; too much potential. Also, I am feeling extra snarky today, so that adds to it...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, it's like about a gay dinosaur or something?

Has anyone seen National Lampoon's Homoerectus? I heard it's hilarious!
No I haven’t seen it but I will add it to my list and check it out. It's got a 2.9 rating on IMDB but the reviews attached to it read with real fan esteem.

Don't let Holden's response put you off. I’m hoping he didn’t realize it was your first post. I guess he’s just a little hormonal or something. And you can tell him i said that... Welcome to MoFo.

I was going to delete this thread, but I love the replies, which ensure that even if this thread is intended to promote the film, it'll end up doing just the opposite. I love it.
I have never heard of this, let alone won't see it anyway. Case closed.

I saw this but it didn't have "National Lampoon's" before "Homoerectus". I watched it... five/six times.

Welcome to the human race...
Don't let Holden's response put you off. I’m hoping he didn’t realize it was your first post. I guess he’s just a little hormonal or something. And you can tell him i said that... Welcome to MoFo.
You're new here, aren't you?

whats being implied? am i missing something? please enlighten me... i just think it was a little bit off an unsavoury response to some one. i might be crass but ill stand up and box mine or someone elses corner if i feel its right.

Welcome to the human race...
Well, long story short, Holden isn't being "a little hormonal". He acts like that every time someone makes some kind of inane-sounding post, no matter how innocent the poster's intentions may be.

I seriously wonder where this poster heard it was hilarious, though...

Originally Posted by Iroquois
I seriously wonder where this poster heard it was hilarious, though...
Probably from the people who are paying them $6.19 an hour to randomly SPAM message boards with it.

But yes, it's true I'm rude to everybody, not just studio plants.

I think I'll call her Fern.